Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 203070 times)

I got an idea for ya. Maybe a 'Tyrant' Type as well. The Tyrants go slow, but deal the same damage as Tanks. Little bit taller then Hunters, but not overly huge in the width.

Can you calmly tell us how? :cookieMonster:

I wish they were smart enough to navigate around bricks of if they could figure out a route to get to a player. Please fix the bug that requires you to shoot them to get them to spawn.  But great mod!

Awwww man, There are no smokers in this... :(

Awwww man, There are no smokers in this... :(

Unless you give the Zombie that works as a reverse HookShot that drags you close, then makes it turn the weapon off for melee. A little complex even for the Zombie mod.

Can you PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE fix it for V10

can you include a event so like we can make a "callHorde" function, like in L4D

Try spawning a load of normal zombies, set player scale (if that works with the damage?) to smaller then use the setZombieTarget event.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE FIX FOR V10

IF YOU DO THIS WILL HAPPEN.
               [GoldenBar]

[$5] :cookie:   [$20
[$50] :cookie: :cookie:
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

(cookies rain upon your house =])
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:27:31 AM by Sankuro »

Are Tanks supposed to vanish when they touch a propane tank?

And no crowbar? D:

me and crowbar :D i don't remember what I was actualy going to say before typo-ing

sorry double post :[
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 04:57:42 PM by Sankuro »

You failed to be a decent poster.

Yes, we do need this fixed, plus a crowbar.

I was playing Left 4 Dead last night, this mod is a bit off.  But Left 4 Dead is so fun :D   I thought it would be too creepy for me, but it is entertaining when a hunter leeps onto someone as they climb up a ladder ;D

Obviously it would be like impossible to make a smoker for this without it being glitchy or something wrong with it, even though that would pwn.
But i think you should add more of the things like zombies follow beeps and the barf of Boomers.  If possible, you should add the barf of boomers :3

They should make a 'physico ' which runs around screaming, like 2 times faster than a tank, but dose little dmg and jumps far (like a crazier hunter, but with no pounce)

and a Stalker, which crawls on walls and roofs (any wall or roof, not just the hand icons on pipes)

Has anyone read the river notes? lol, it says "Im happy now, i can kill whoever i want" (under it): "physico"

And no crowbar! In game you get no melee wep, only the nice loving kiss of the end of your gun in a zombies face :3

and as for smokers just make it to when they die, they make a really thick green could :P

and for the call horde, you already can, just make a ton of zombie spawn points, block them off, then when they hit the butten, it makes the wall go away for a while :D also make sound-zombie death or something, but make 'togglevent enabled' on the horde caller, so you cant call zombies back.

And teh 'Tyrant'..... lol... nice
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:37:30 PM by Phantom »

when im fiering and i die i, my courpse keeps shooting nomater what, it gets anoyin(20 dead bodies shoting to nowhere...

do the zombie hunter like help u or do there attack also and what's the difference between the normal and hunter??
any wheres..
AWSOME!!! MOD
I made like a tower and just shoot them and there all spawned at a big build and a few times a zombie got up by me it's like AWWW OMG
                               / ____\
                              /   .    . \
                             /            \
                            |      --     | BAD PICTURE OF SMILing lol
                             \ \        / /
                              \ -----  /
                               \_____/