Author Topic: Electronica Clan  (Read 1271 times)

RAU

To join:
Enjoy electronic music (Trance, techno, house, drum&bass, ambient, big beat, etc.)

Clan tag is Ch4E (stands for "Chalupa 4Ever")

Member list:
RAU - 659

"...For centuries we have waited to emerge from the shadows and now we will make ourselves known." - Nadia (Command & Conquer: Red Alert, 1996)

So what does this clan actually do? Just sit around and say that you like techno music?

RAU

So what does this clan actually do? Just sit around and say that you like techno music?

Pretty much... you may STAND around and say you like techno, or perhaps even LAY around, too.

Pretty much... you may STAND around and say you like techno, or perhaps even LAY around, too.
If you're not doing anything, what's the point? If this clan had some purpose (made some music loops, made some wrench event sequencer music) then I'd be a bit more interested but at the moment it looks useless.

This makes me lol after you saying you wanted to join and showed me your music, and me saying "In BL please"

No hard feelings.

RAU

This makes me lol after you saying you wanted to join and showed me your music, and me saying "In BL please"

No hard feelings.

lol, this is easier.

If you're not doing anything, what's the point? If this clan had some purpose (made some music loops, made some wrench event sequencer music) then I'd be a bit more interested but at the moment it looks useless.

I have made 10-15 flawless music loops that I never posted on the forums. Some of the songs were even made by me.

lol, this is easier.

I have made 10-15 flawless music loops that I never posted on the forums. Some of the songs were even made by me.

Proof or GTFO.

If I knew who you were, and you weren't so fail at present a decent clan idea, I'd join, seeing as I listen to mostly techno/electronica/house.

If I knew who you were, and you weren't so fail at present a decent clan idea, I'd join, seeing as I listen to mostly techno/electronica/house.