Author Topic: Mah Birfday  (Read 1627 times)

It's today, I'm 13 now.

You were 12? Wow.

Happy Birthday. Hopefully you'll at least get out the house for your birthday, unlike mine. :(

I got out on Saturday, because my dad was home, he's in Adam-land during the week. (Minnesota)

Nick Jonas is XX today, and I hate him.  My name is Nick too, creepy, huh?  I hate Disney celebrities.

Nick Jonas is XX today, and I hate him.  My name is Nick too, creepy, huh?  I hate Disney celebrities.

Nick who?

I love how Disney just stuffs out "celebrities" every few weeks.

Congratulations, you're one of the few people who remain to not suck.

Nick who?

I love how Disney just stuffs out "celebrities" every few weeks.

Something immature girls have been masturbating over recently.

WHAT THE forget!?

I'M TURNING 13 IN TWO MONTHS AND I'M NICK :O

also, side note, we got to goof off in math class today since we finished our work early. We all doodled on the whiteboard, and some girl wrote "I <3 Nick", I was like :D 'cause she was hot, but then she wrote 'Jonas' after it :(

damn you, cigaretteus brothers.

olawd nick is such a rare name what a coincidence.

I turn 13 in a month >:O

My name is chase though   :cookieMonster:

Why do people post it is their B-day?  Mine was recently and I didn't post.  Who cares if your one year older.  Unless your 18 or 21, nothing major has changed in the way the world views you.

Sure, having a B-day party server is another thing, but it's kinda attention whoreish to post that it is your B-day, just so people could say happy B-day.

13's significant, teenager, and WoW for me. :D