Author Topic: vg cats  (Read 3876 times)

its a hilarious comic, even if every other person got their avi there, anywho point being
what is your favorite comic of theres

i like his FFXI based comic "adventure log"
although he rarely ever updates it lol

Ctrl Alt Del's better.

Ha ha ha. Very funny, nice humor you used there.

VG cats isn't the best around and the creator is being a lazy forget but Ctrl Alt Del is pathetic. It wallows in itself. It's too enthralled in it's own characters and back story.

I like Cyanide and Happiness myself. Penny arcade is good for a laugh when their not going on and on about WoW.

i didn't ask what your fav.  web-comic, i said fav. comic they made

also adv. is funny, i also like the Pokemon thing

also cyanide is funny, and be right back

CAD is my dramatical soap opera comic.

Cyanide and Happiness is my lulz comic.

VGCats is my once-a-month of possible lulz.

I like CAD's story to a point, the current arc is kinda funny, but the spoofs are the best, which is why I also read VGCats, it's just not my favorite, because it is rarely updated.  Dualing brown townogs is good too, XKCD is my second favorite, the Outer Circle's good.

VG cats isn't the best around and the creator is being a lazy forget but Ctrl Alt Del is pathetic. It wallows in itself. It's too enthralled in it's own characters and back story.

Welcome to the world of writing, where not every loving comic is the same One-Liner stuff.

Welcome to the world of writing, where not every loving comic is the same One-Liner stuff.

If he wants to make C-A-D into a proper story with decent developed characters, fine. But if he is going to forget up like he has up until this point, I see no reason to continue.

If you're gonna shoot for the moon, don't use bottlerockets.

If you're gonna shoot for the moon, don't use bottlerockets.
Oh, so you aren't?  stuff.

This and this.

Almost every webcomic is pure stuff filled with bad video game jokes or slap-stick. And most people say they read XKCD because they think it makes them smart.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:43:06 PM by Otis Da HousKat »