Author Topic: city builder  (Read 2209 times)

sup guys this is the master planner of citys your talking at. right now im planning to build a city full of games and buildings. so far i have only 3 games and city but i need MORE!!!!! if you want to join there will be a server called "simcity". if you dont see that one i am in an other servre called "little city". i got rtb and aio-r so show your ideas. your ideas can be from shops to games anything a normal city has. i will also keep sending reports on how the city is going just in case you want to help.I will keep up the reports DAILY during the morning and reports on blocklad after 8:00. reports will be in blockland also in the teleportion station (colored black sparkel buildings) IF THERES SOMETHING I CANT DO PLEASE TELL ME..... I DONT WANT TO GET SUED, BANED, AND IN PROBLEMS.

RULES
1. please ask before you build

2. you can not kill anyone (unless were playing cops and robers)

3. please follow the rules here and on blockland .

4. if you beg crazy for anything you will go to jail and if you continue, your baned.
all you have to do is ask once and i have to decide

*any rules broken will result in jail*

these rules also apply with "small city"

REPORTS ON SIMCITY

RTB city = 35.5% compleat   
RTB race track =         NOT in construction     
Shooting range =       NOT in construction
RTB movie thetear =   OPEN
Carlose factory =        NOT in construction
Daveds car shop =      NOT in construction
Maricios gas station = NOT in construction

Down town = NOT in construction
Down town is closed cause i have no plans on how im going to make it. (IDEAS ARE WELCOME)                         

Dell city = NOT in construction
Dell city is closed due to a land slide.(same problem with down town but i made the landslide in porpose. (IDEAS ARE WELCOME)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:31:08 AM by shocklink10 »

One word, three letters, L - A - G. Lag.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 04:19:21 PM by TehShadow »

Why will we be scared to show off? And yeah that will equal major LAG.

One word, three letters, L - A - G. Lag.
yes thats why were picking big maps......lesson for geting rid of lags.....if the buildings are farther apart the less lag there is.  i might not be playing this weekend cause im going on vacation
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:02:24 PM by shocklink10 »

im back from my small vacation and the server will be ready for you builders

on more thing. you can only build with wand due to lag.

bad spot im not building the city anymore can you do me a favor or someone. someone please tell me how to close/end whatever this fourm cause im not building the city anymore