Author Topic: Guitar Music  (Read 7458 times)

I compose music during a lot of my free time. Here is a tune I've recorded a while back tabbed out for you guys.

E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------6---------------------------------------------6----7---6------------------------------
D-------------7---6---7--------7--6----7------------7----6-----7---------------------7---------------------------
A---9---9------9---9---9---9---9---9------5--5-------5-----5----5-----5---5---5----------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------6----------------------------------------------------------------------
D-------------7---6---7--------7--6----7------------7----6-----7------6-------7----6-----4--------
A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D------7--7----7---7---7---7--7----7--------9--9----9------9----9--------9---9-----9----------

G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------2-----4-----2--------
A----------------4-------2------4------------4---2--4----------------4----2----4-----------------------4---
D----4----4--------4-------4-------4-----4---4---4-----4----0---0----0----0----0----0------0----0--------

G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------0-----
A--0---0---4--0--2--0--4--0-----0--4---0--2--0--4----------4----2----4----2----4------2--------0-----
D-------------------------------------------------------------2--2-----2----2----2---2------2------2--0---

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:40:40 PM by LoserHero »

try lucida console for the font

i'll also play this on guitar later and tell you what i think

guitar pro plz.

lol j/k
 i would learn it, but i'm not sure how it goes, so either you put in measures and note duration or plug it in to power tab/guitar pro

In assuming I'm playing the right tempo, it sounds pretty good. As entrepreneur in said, use a different font or make the numbers stack vertically.

or you guise can copy/paste into notepad

It can't be a bad tune considering it's stuck in my head the same way actual songs are after playing it just this once.

it doesnt line up in a monospace font.

at least is doesnt look like it does.

Thanks for all the tips, I'll try using a different font next time or something. Here is the sample track of my song for reference.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dx0pyof0api

sigh what ever happened to violin

Nothing, this is just a guitar thread.

Here are some samples of my other music, I'm into experimental rock.

1.) http://www.mediafire.com/?7vulfgysdqe

2.) http://www.mediafire.com/?unch4pcung1

3.) http://www.mediafire.com/?un2c9wbvmgu <--- rap tune lol.

I like your riffs Loser! By the way what are you using to record that? It has great quality.

I use M-Audio, if you want to record or make music I suggest buying it. For 100 dollars you get an audio USB to plug your guitar and Mic in to. It's cheap in cash and a great program. Don't use it on low end computers however.

If you'd like to hear more of my music (I have a TON :P) just let me know :D.

Here is a popular song of mine, it's called Here I am. Weaken The Weekends is the name of my band. I wrote the song however.

I tabbed it out in notepad and so I'm just going to post the download for it through mediafire.
If any of you would like to share your personal work of guitar music feel free to tab it out and post it. I can assure you I will play it to see what other people have made :D.

Here I am is there ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?nj3oyyilm4v

I use M-Audio, if you want to record or make music I suggest buying it. For 100 dollars you get an audio USB to plug your guitar and Mic in to.

I have one of these that never worked for me.

Brb let me find it  :cookieMonster: