Author Topic: My private stuff that never got released(warning Image heavy)  (Read 8855 times)

loving amazing Katana is loving amazing.

Do want, release NAO  :cookieMonster:

I remember the mono bike from south park.

To bad most of theese won't be released.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 02:27:26 AM by zombie.cxnt »

You should realse the katana

Very cool stuff, better then some of my crap I filter out of my ass half the time.

all look nice

ME WANT!!!

cookie for you :cookie: x10

Can you release the dozer? Alot of builder clans would love those.

You could ask someone else to make you a script as long as you give them credit.

Very cool stuff, better then some of my crap I filter out of my ass half the time.
:O :D

The AWP is a version for use by law enforcement as opposed to military. Accuracy International AWP, with AWP standing for Arctic Warfare Police. The most notable feature is that the distinctive frame is black colored, not a light green colour. It also has a shorter 24" (609 mm) barrel in comparison to other models. It normally uses 7.62 mm NATO ammunition, depending on what source, though there may be other types of ammunition (such as 7 mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, or .338 Lapua) it could be chambered for. The AWP should not be confused with Accuracy International AW AE which also has a black finish, but is a much cheaper non-military version of the AW series.

It's not AWP, that's a mistake commonly made. It's AWMP, Arctic Warfare Magnum Police. Arctic Warfare Police sounds like some sorta SWAT team thingy.

Ok.. All i know is its from counter strike.

It is not FROM CS, it is simply IN cs. GAWD.