Author Topic: My private stuff that never got released(warning Image heavy)  (Read 8944 times)

My Monobike, Looked funny so I made one

Sailing Battleship, for Builder's server

AWP, bordom

Bulldozer, Inspired by Nixlle's Destructo gun with radius.

Deagle, bordom

Hovercraft, Testing out Nitram's way of makin boats

Katana, with three diffrent attack animations

Scud, Bordom

Learjet, Inspired by Packer's space shuttle

Halo Rocket Launcher, made in that one month I was a Halo whore

Scorpion tank , made in that one month I was a Halo whore

Note: Most of these will not be public due to script failure.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 09:44:23 PM by Peaceful War »

Hovercraft, Testing out Nitram's way of makin boats
-snip-

DO WANT.

With some emitters and some script edits the Learjet could be make a really cool vehicle.

Can you release that Dozer? :D

You should release them all.

Release hovercraft (Does it float? or does it hover (because i want it to float please).

Doesn't this belong in gallery?

AWM.
A W loving M. TELL ME WHAT P STANDS FOR, I DARE YOU. IT'S ARCTIC WARFARE MAGNUM.

Anyway, I love the hovercraft.

AWM.
A W loving M. TELL ME WHAT P STANDS FOR, I DARE YOU. IT'S ARCTIC WARFARE MAGNUM.

Anyway, I love the hovercraft.
The AWP is a version for use by law enforcement as opposed to military. Accuracy International AWP, with AWP standing for Arctic Warfare Police. The most notable feature is that the distinctive frame is black colored, not a light green colour. It also has a shorter 24" (609 mm) barrel in comparison to other models. It normally uses 7.62 mm NATO ammunition, depending on what source, though there may be other types of ammunition (such as 7 mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, or .338 Lapua) it could be chambered for. The AWP should not be confused with Accuracy International AW AE which also has a black finish, but is a much cheaper non-military version of the AW series.

This whole time I called it an Arctic Warfare Pistol as a joke.