Author Topic: New Pain Decal  (Read 15140 times)

I'm not really sure where this goes, so sorry if this is in the wrong section. Anyway, I know a lot of you don't like blood in Bl, but there are others (such as me) who enjoy gore in Blockland. So, here you go. :D

It's not so blotchy ingame, either. Right-click and save right to your base\data\particles folder. You may want to backup your old one, obviously.

Pretty good, I've downloaded to try it out.

EDIT: This is in the right forum, but I think it could also be in Mod Discussion.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 12:03:29 PM by I'm The Hunter »

VH did something like this, but it was in Add-Ons section, but having to put the pic in the Base folder no one REALLY knows where it goes but this section is fine for it. BTW, Tested it. Result : THIS F$%*ING ROCKS! >:D

i dont get it
acctualy i dos get it mke more XD

by that i mean more GORE and bloody scratches those is cool 2
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 01:55:04 PM by nova-Pico-rune »

When the player is hit with a weapon, the blood is at first black. Unless fixed, FailBin.

its black for low pain red for high pain

Slightly green for moderate pain :S

When the player is hit with a weapon, the blood is at first black. Unless fixed, FailBin.

As far as I know, that's impossible to fix; it's part of the way the game handles the pain image. If you look, the "OUCH!" that ships with Blockland changes color depending on severity - It's only "white" at severe pain levels, making the blood image only red at the "white" and "red" levels of pain. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

ow crap i shot through the heart,and your to blame.

this... is... PWNSOME!!! and i see it in others servers!!! {even when they dont have it  :cookieMonster:}

whare is the link. i want it so it looks like i have ben shot. LOL