Author Topic: To: 76 cougar  (Read 6344 times)

Cougar joined my server... his IP is 24.197.202.131 , in case you want to pre-ban him from your servers :)

he joins as Aliendu4, as if we don't know he had split personality defects. I would recommend you ban him from your servers, he is a plight upon any server or builder's creations

he joins as Aliendu4, as if we don't know he had split personality defects. I would recommend you ban him from your servers, he is a plight upon any server or builder's creations

he just came to my server right now but i didnt know it was him

it has begun, begin blacklisting him from ALL servers! never even join his servers, and flam him if you see him! lawl.

he sucks, he's such a forgetin bitch, oh by the way, spam his servers!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 03:52:58 PM by SSB}Leader »

And how is that any better?

At least I'm safe, my servers can't be seen.

Aliendu4? ALIENDU4? Oh my god I haven't seen him since the Wizzard servers, next time anyone sees him tell him Goron said hi :)

cougar is also ratrod, and goron your an idiot if you like alien4du, he once banned me from nitramj's server just because i kicked a guy spamming my server

Don't spam his servers or creations, that only lowers you to his level.

he sucks, he's such a forgetin bitch, oh by the way, spam his servers!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:
DO NOT spam him, thats just stupid.

He uses his old name to hide, but just put his IP in the "IPBanlist" and you'll be fine, mighta fine may I add...

This is BLN on the "War on Cougar". This is Robert Hiniman, BL News.

Dont you ever make fun of red necks! Are you some N*****?!? And yes, 76 Cougar is an A**hole. He is spaming my servers and steals cars. paints people too! And this was when PTTA screwed me!

He came on my server not to Long ago, I didn't know he was Alien4du or whatever I just banned him because him and some other A**hole were impersonating people in [BLR] Dodgeball.

EDIT:
Are you some N*****

If you mean What I think you mean, Then I am....

Dont you ever make fun of red necks! Are you some N*****?!? And yes, 76 Cougar is an A**hole. He is spaming my servers and steals cars. paints people too! And this was when PTTA screwed me!
intolerance and ignorance surrounds us all. tribal piece of stuff...