Author Topic: To: 76 cougar  (Read 6324 times)

today i started a USSR dedicated, and when i came back i saw tons and tons of SPAM.
i also saw a little note by 76 cougar saying something to the extent of "ha ha i can get on ur server bitches"
and spammed swasikas everywhere, somehow he got the wand and make them undeleteable. COUGAR, i Would NEVER spam in your server, please do not spam swastikas all over my server. i won't even begin to explain the many things wrong with that. and don't you even try to justify spamming my server. i had to reload it, and lots of peole lost a ton of work.
~sincerely,
      Facechild

PS. i am blacklisting you from ALL USSR builds, you are officially worse than "naota". i hope badspot sees this too, because im sure he doesn't aprove of spaming other's servers ether.

76 Cougar is officially an starfish. He's worse than Felix. People who spam need to be banned from Blockland, or at least these forums. 0_0

Pfft. Officially. He's been an starfish since he joined.

Since he joined? lol since he joined blockland?

lol, watch, he'll try to justify spamming, because at least on or two ussr members saw what happened and many others in the server

He made so much spam in my servers in the past, and everytime i ban him, he goes crying back to SCman

Since he joined? lol since he joined blockland?

Joined. Started playing. Same thing :)

Well just think of this we solved our breaker problem ages ago. So Ytud i suggest you make a spectator mode for PTTA and only super admins can build or hammer.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 12:54:04 PM by Ratty »

couger is a redneck raceist starfish.he kiked and banned me from SCmans serv cuz i asked him why hes an asshloe.....his reaction was funnyXD.I F***IN HATE YOU COUGER GO TO HELL MUTHA****A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[if anyone was offended (other than couger) i am srry]
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: all 4 face =^D

haha! yeah, i guess its unamimus, 76_cougar is a douche.

Cougar is a tribal, I was in a server when he was calling everyone N****R and crap like that. By the way, is he banned from these forums, becuase I haven't seen him post for a few days. I just hope I don't one day have a thread about what an ass I am.  :cookieMonster:

hes just an imature 12 year old who doesn't know why ppl like us hate him, therefore he tries in vain to piss us off, he uses "bitch" to try to make his miserable 12 year old life better, and finally we would be better off if he never learned how to be a complete loser and a douche by using the internet

He has no life. He used to.... but now he doesn't.