Author Topic: Meme_Awesome and more!  (Read 9288 times)

now i can finally be my favorite hero

not rly

No pics, no clicks. I agree But Nice Decal.

i see that face on /b/
This face isn't from 4chan.
broke 2 rules, friend
Just get out. The rules are a farce and if you really think you are some part of a secret underground club for browsing a internet image board you need to kill yourself. 4chan is NOT some Fight Club you join. It's a handicapped image board you visit to laugh at funny stuff or fap. Nothing more, nothing less.

This face isn't from 4chan.Just get out. The rules are a farce and if you really think you are some part of a secret underground club for browsing a internet image board you need to kill yourself. 4chan is NOT some Fight Club you join. It's a handicapped image board you visit to laugh at funny stuff or fap. Nothing more, nothing less.
Perfect example of how everything from SA is stripped and beaten to death on 4chan, then somehow years later it washes ashore the Blockland forums.

cool but scary in the freaky way

Perfect example of how everything from SA is stripped and beaten to death on 4chan, then somehow years later it washes ashore the Blockland forums.

It's not from SA either, although it first became popular there. It comes from a Pokemon forum or something.
The only thing 4chan did to it was make it larger than the original smiley.