Author Topic: @BLAC@ - Blockland Anarchists Community  (Read 5519 times)

This is not a clan, group or club, its a community for fellow Anarchists like myself, you can put a tag if you want to represent, everyone whose a member will be a super in the server, i hope atleast some of you give this community a try. We build host DM's and Mod to help the community, hope to see you soon!

http://www.blac.co.nr
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 03:19:43 PM by VerticalHorizon »

i wouldnt bother flaming VH for this, its not a clan, so go flame some other lamer.

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:35:48 PM by Spation »

Must you be an ass and capitalize all your words?  This isn't a clan its a community of anarchists... maybe if you actually could read you would know that know wouldn't you budheh.

* TehShadow pats Spation on his remedial head.

Do you even know what remedial is spation? I don't think you do.

And you don't have to have a big ass essay about your clan/community/forum for it to be good forgettard. :D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 07:38:15 AM by TehShadow »

do you even know what an anarchist is? or are you one of those emokids who say's they're an anarchist because they think it's cool. how would an anarchist clan get anything done, sence anarchy is a lack of rules. it seems like the only people who would join would be spammers, because they don't like rules ether  :cookieMonster:

I disagree with your logic. But he is free to make it if he wants, and I'm guessing a few people already joined it.

do you even know what an anarchist is? or are you one of those emokids who say's they're an anarchist because they think it's cool. how would an anarchist clan get anything done, sence anarchy is a lack of rules. it seems like the only people who would join would be spammers, because they don't like rules ether  :cookieMonster:

I know what Anarchism is, i wouldent make a community if i dident even know what i was making a community about, ass...

I dident check to make sure i added Acid to a plaque, i was having a bad day, real depressed, nefew driving me up the wall and my life was falling apart.

Lol... I find this rather funny...

Oh yeah, and by the way...

alliance, association, brotherhood, clan, clique, club, community, comradeship, coterie, fellowship, fraternity, guild, league, order, secret society, society, sodality, union

Just my way to cause a bit of chaos.

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:38:36 PM by Spation »

if your an anarchist, wouldn't community be irrelivent, and wouldn't the Blcokland society be a moral evil to you? Down with the Establishment? heh

« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 11:27:47 AM by Ronin »

Blockland isent run by a government giving laws and telling us what to do.