My freewebs site for noobs who dont have gold hooks and would like them

Author Topic: My freewebs site for noobs who dont have gold hooks and would like them  (Read 2600 times)

<link removed - Badspot>

e-mail me or go on the chat
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 03:39:11 PM by Badspot »

YES I DO NEED HELP GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS AND I SHALL PUT THIS ON MY WEB SITE!

I dont really think this is right... I used to do it in the other versions so people could know what it was like. Knowing how it was much better, they would work harder for it. I started doing it knowing the update would delete all the characters. They must earn the hook, not buy it.

Badspot

• Administrator
Would you quit trying to scam people out of their accounts.  God damn.

were you get a gold hook?

badspot no scam i did it to fire demon penguin randy officer mike and cw case

freelancer = Oni!

*takes notes*

/heres a guide i wrote for logs ages ago whoever wants to do it the honest way...

Training program (you must be able to do these before even looking at log challenge):

5x aim at random windows in port town and shoot at them from varied distances.
2x touch the ceiling in the port town shop (difficulty 2%)
10x(or until confident) climb to top of tallest building in port town by using the wall (difficulty 5%)
5x go to small pier in port town and aim at the floor 3m from your body. Swing underneath and over the pier (without touching water, and try to land on top of the hook (this technique is used when getting onto logs, but slightly easier)
1x you need to be able to do treehouse challenge- climb tree to get into treehouse (30% difficulty).
1x climb out of volcano - tests how well you can work in dark and recover big drops (35% difficulty).

Think you are ready? Well you need to know the technique now.
-get used to using 3rd person view while swinging if you don’t already, it makes you more aware of surroundings.

-you get MUCH more height from a forwards/backwards pendulum swing than a sideways circle-shaped mace-type swing, but this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t swing sideways at all.

-if you have to shoot in mid-air, do it at the top of your swing when you are not moving so fast.

-stop on as many logs as you can until you are confident enough to go without stopping (highly unrecommended without gold hook or skillz)

-using a shield should reduce fall damage, but don’t forget about stock piling blue potions and vials.

-pendulum swings are best for getting on top of logs.

- While swinging into a log higher than previous (at the height of a swing) grapple on to it and try to get on top of it.

- Try and swing around the outside of the core of the log challenge - it slows you down and hurts you if you bump into it.

-GOOD START PLACE: start by going NWish (I think) of the green start point and up onto the steepest slope around logs. Look around for a low log which is sticking out much more than the others. Position your self and fire at it. Swing around the right side of logs once hooked.

-don’t get excited near the top! It always ends in disaster! Take your time, and don’t be afraid to go back a log if you are in a risking patch. At the 3rd to top log you need to jump and shoot in mid air at log above you.

-it will take time. Don’t ask people to do it for you on their accounts- that defeats the purpose of gold hook, and you will probably quit the game after as you have no more goals. Logs are MEANT to be hard. Don’t give up. It takes the average person about 6-10 days to do it, so don’t think you are naturally bad.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 02:38:56 PM by Miked »

yes most people no that but anyway

why do all mike's training when you have the power of using ME!

yes my services are free for another 68 hours (game time play)

The best way is to do it yourself, not to make you do it! Log challenge is the hardest thing in the game, at least one of them. And if new players lets you get it for them, like 50% of the fun in the game is gone.. Sad that people really let other people do it when it's so fun to do it yourself..

Why not they can shove there gold hooks into there friends face and say HAHA! I HAVE GOLD HOOK!

please pm me for gold hook ON FOURMS! as im not aloud to post my website

Why not they can shove there gold hooks into there friends face and say HAHA! I HAVE GOLD HOOK!

Its not about Shoving it in their face, its about showing them that you did it yourself. To complete it you must have shown determination and perseverance to accomplish it, and most of all, training. If you keep doing it for them, anyone can say they got it theirselfs. And anyhow, why are you doing this for people.

They could lie heck i dont care what you do :)

I'm doing it so everyone can be equal yes i did work my ass off for weeks trying to get it and i realise wow i gotit now whats next?
then there is nothing beside gathering for the future updates and money
so i thought.... i shall get gold hooks for everyone beside who i hate and i dont really care how much im hated and in my website it says

"NO I WILL NOT STOP GETTING GOLD HOOKS FOR PEOPLE!"

so i hope that answears your question elven/sire