Poll

Guys I think you all hate me do you hate me?

Yes
I do now thanks to this thread
Yeah you suck now
Voted this thread a 4
Sorry there is no "no" option

Author Topic: Do you hate me? Do I hate me? Am I making fun of pity threads??  (Read 2208 times)

Guys this is my pity thread please pity me I am so sad and I think everyone hates me

:(

[size=120pt]:'([/size]

Do you hate me? Please think rationally before answering this question taking Kant's Categorical Imperative philosophical rules into consideration (Yeah Kant's a jerk).

A MAN IS NOT A THING!!

Kant also wrote a book on people who don't follow his principles, titled "I am a chicken stuff". It hasn't been translated from German yet though.

Hypothetically, if I were to leave the forums for a WHOLE DAY after having my soul crushed by this pole, only to come back the next day, would this still be considered leaving the forums? This is a trick question.

Guys point is, pity threads suck. Stop making them or the ire of many figures from the community shall befall on you.
Now if you would excuse me, I need to go cry myself to sleep and cut myself a bit while contemplating Self Delete or whatever the forget those emotional handicaps do, no offense.

Edit: OP is now more CLASSY!

Edit 2: colors don't work wtc
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 07:00:35 PM by Muffinmix »

Because it's YOUR job to tell people what to post and what not to post.

Rex

Why are you saying "no offense" to emos?

:cookieMonster: <---------he haets me cuz i stoles all hs  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: now he  :panda: but it ok he has  :iceCream: and  :nes: but its old gaem system no one lieks

I don't get payed enough to do this.

Because it's YOUR job to tell people what their job is.

Because it's YOUR job to tell people what their job is.
Because it's YOUR job to tell me that MY job isn't telling people what THEIR job is.

And it is MY job to try and bring SOME LULS in to a random THREAD.

And it is MY job to try and bring SOME LULS in to a random THREAD.
Because it's... Ahh, forget, nevermind.

Because it's... Ahh, forget, nevermind.

No, seriously, what were you going to say? I need some luls right now...

No, seriously, what were you going to say? I need some luls right now...
Because it's YOUR job to say that YOUR job is to bring LULS which is MY job, MY job is also to tell YOU that YOUR JOB isn't to say what YOUR job is, which is for YOU to bring LULS to this thread.

Mine wasn't a pity thread. It was big forget you to Marcem. It was also evident by the language I used that it was to prove a point. It was not for compliment fishing, which is why I locked it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:36:32 AM by Otis Da HousKat »