Author Topic: SamBot Mod 1.0  (Read 56994 times)

Well, Since lots of people flamed me ingame just because of loving missing gui and features, I will not make a command to shoot continually. Sorry.

i heard space guys making something better, but ill use it until then

i cannot give the weapon the to bot i use /botweapon killer lasergun

how i do

wtf fail i create a bot but nothing comes up.

I'm going to lock this topic
.....hmm, still no lock yet.

This is an OK addon, but I'll just wait until Spaceguy's comes out.
There are just a few wrinkles that need smoothing, but for a temporary mod for losers who don't know how to make bots with events, this is good.

you seem a little temermetel but thats ok we all have those days nice mod this could be very very very useful rether you noobs know it or not with a few edits to this it could replace nooby players jerks holes why dont ya go suck ya moms tits

About that comment on "noobs..."
Get out.

Edit: And I mean it..

Also, Good job sam, may come in handy. ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:01:06 PM by blaman »

what does /botweapon <name> <IMAGE> what the heck what image

hmm i might use this dunno thanks anyway,.

Double Toast

Just test'ed it, Please continue to work on it this could become very good, Suggestions Onclick talk & Options, GUI.
Thanks for this.

True, Fatdog is right continue work all of the people that called this fail are members of the community that people either hate or they are just children and are mentally handicapped. Also they need to die.

This is pretty cool. I myself have no need for this, but I can see many uses for other people. It's a good substitute while we wait for SpaceGuy's botmod.

Also, 80% of the people in this thread are handicapped.

This is pretty cool. I myself have no need for this, but I can see many uses for other people. It's a good substitute while we wait for SpaceGuy's botmod.

Also, 80% of the people in this thread are handicapped.
[/A True Statement]