Author Topic: Ladios's Totally forgeted Up Girl Situations (LGD 21.1)  (Read 5809 times)

I bring you another peice of stuff drama that I am involved in that I didn't want to partake in to any extent.
Cast of characters:
(Roxas), this one girl cute girl who I have a big crush on, who constantly is teasing me about it
(Olette), a girl that I have been friends with for a long time
(Leone), some dude who used to go to this school but graduated last year

(Roxas), (Olette), and I are friends.
(Roxas) and (Leone) are friends
(Leone) and (Olette) have been dating for almost 3 years now.

Last week I am at lunch when I see (Olette) crying and I try to comfort her. One of my friends tells me that the previous night, (Olette) found (Roxas) and (Leone) sleeping in (Leone)'s bed together. They both had their clothes on, just were asleep. At first (Olette) thought (Leone) cheated on her. I comforted her and made her feel better or whatever, got her cookies and stuff. She eventually got over it. When I heard she had forgiven (Leone), however, I was strangely depressed. I relealised I was kinda hoping it wouldn't work out so that I could have a chance with her. I also realised how much of an starfish I was because of this and told (Olette) and attempted to avoid her for the next few days. She appearantly didn't mind as she still tried to talk to me and stuff.
Last night I was flirting with (Roxas) as I do on occasion (probably the only thing remotely teenagery I ever do) when she mentioned that she slept with (Leone). After a bit I realised this was the same (Leone) that (Olette) was dating. Upon my disaproval of this, (Roxas) explained that they had a thing going on for a while, and that (Leone) was annoyed with (Olette) being so controlling and was planning on breaking up with her. I get rather pissed off but (Roxas) insists that I do not tell (Olette).
At school today I was troubled throughout the day trying to decide wether to tell (Olette) or not. If I did, then (Olette) would be sad, but less effected whenever (Leone) breaks up with her, and (Roxas) would hate me. If I didn't, (Leone) would break up with (Olette) and (Olette) would get pissed off at me for not telling her. (I don't know what (Leone) would think in either situation, but nor do I care. I would take quite a bit of pleasure in beating him in the face with a large steel pipe or other such blunt object.)
Upon seeing me troubled, (Light) asked me what was wrong. I explained the situation without mentioning names, and she related it to the thing between her and (Mello) (whom, I don't know if I mentioned this yet, cheated on (Light) a second time but is still going out with her). She said it would be best if I told (Olette). I still didn't want to but I knew I had to.
After school I find (Olette) and tell her that (Roxas) and (Leone) "did stuff". I happen to see (Roxas) while walking with (Olette) and she gives me a big smile like I am her best friend ever. Part of my dies right there. I walk with (Olette) a little further then go back. Along the way to the car, I come across (Light) and (Mello). I tell (Light) that I told (Olette) about it and (Light) says a few choice words. ((Light) by now figured out I was talking about (Olette) and (Roxas).) Not to say I did anything wrong, but just because of how forgeted up everything is. (Mello) is out of the loop so we explain it to her while walking to the cars. Right before we get to the parking lot, who shows up but (Roxas). (Mello) is still trying to understand what happened and is repeating everything back to us but doesn't realise we are right next to the person we are talking about. Fortunately (Roxas) was to esctatic at my presense to take notice... she went to hug me but I just knew if she did I would spontaneously combust from guilt. I hurried out of there telling them I had to go drive Koden home. Looking back I saw (Roxas) giving me a really concerned look. Behind her I saw a confused (Mello) and a very sad (Light).
I came home, and the radio kept playing really gay songs that did not help my mood at all. I arrive at home and post this message.
Quote from: Ladios's Most Recent Myspace Bulliten
forget forget forget stuff forget

Update:
Roxas messaged me. She says I shoudlnt have said anything and that Leone was going to tell her himself and that I forgeted things up. Now everyone is going to hate Roxas and Olette is going to be emo.

Update for the today:
Today. At school I saw Olette around and she said hi to me at a distance but otherwise seemed to avoid me. She didn't seem sad at all though, so I guess that is ok. Roxas didn't hate me for some reason and said that I did the right thing, even if she would have prefered it be done differently. The one thing that gave me a hint as to something was actually wrong, when Roxas was walking up to say hi to me, she passed Olette walking the other way, who drastically swerved to avoid Roxas and staried at Roxas as they passed.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:28:22 PM by ladios »

Why doesn't koden have drama like you ?

Go find those two lesbians from where you work/worked.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:17:59 PM by WRB852 »

Tell Olette what happened, since she deserves to know. It shouldn't be Roxas' decision. Then go find those two lesbians from where you work/worked.
You obviously didnt read the whole thing

Figures, the one sentence I overlook... :cookieMonster:

Go find those two lesbians from where you work/worked.
That was about three months ago...

Geez, Blockland Forums wouldn't be without this girl drama.  I'd say just plain old tell them what happened.

Yeah.
Tell Roxas that it doesn't matter if Leone was about to break up with her. And then go tell Olette about the situation.

Please read:
Don't advise me to tell (Olette) about it because you are being completely redundant and proving that you did not actually read all of the post.

Please read:
Don't advise me to tell (Olette) about it because you are being completely redundant and proving that you did not actually read all of the post.
I read <3

I can't tell if you are sharing a story or if you want advice.

It is a story, but if you have any advice at all please say something.

I would write in to the radio to quit playing gay songs. That's all I've got.

Tell her again, I read it, and it says that you told her but it looks as if she didn't want to listen.

Wait, oh I thought that because you didn't really tell about her reaction.