Peek Island, do you like it?

I <3 it :cookie:
80 (39.2%)
Hmm, add some more!
44 (21.6%)
I want other versions like snow, storm etc
80 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Peek Island - 2.0 (Snow version!!)  (Read 26475 times)

It looks nice. Ill dl it.

My god did anyone notice the stolen interiors? You didnt create that castle wall thing with the boxes they are already made in the TGE Constructor. As well as no custom terrains or textures I dont like it.

My god did anyone notice the stolen interiors? You didnt create that castle wall thing with the boxes they are already made in the TGE Constructor. As well as no custom terrains or textures I dont like it.

I know the castle is from Torque i know, i know.

Im gonna look for better textures and all in one zip with sky to.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 03:23:54 PM by Twix[NL] »

this is one of the best islands in blockland v9

Umm just going to put this out there. This is a demo build at torque constructor anyone can make it, he didn't make it himself.

Umm just going to put this out there. This is a demo build at torque constructor anyone can make it, he didn't make it himself.

I know it, but there is something wrong with my sandmill house. I can fly though the walls and roof.

It's meh, but could you make one thats doesn't have the buildings?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
forget you.

It's meh, but could you make one thats doesn't have the buildings?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
forget you.

Without that demo castle? Sure.

Without that demo castle? Sure.
With out any buildings, just a plain map the you don't have real looking buildings and bloko building that we build it would look wierd.

With out any buildings, just a plain map the you don't have real looking buildings and bloko building that we build it would look wierd.

Oh, im gonna change it now. =]