Peek Island, do you like it?

I <3 it :cookie:
80 (39.2%)
Hmm, add some more!
44 (21.6%)
I want other versions like snow, storm etc
80 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Peek Island - 2.0 (Snow version!!)  (Read 26407 times)

IT WORKS YAY! NOW I CAN DL

orly as in no it wont be the other way around?
Shut the forget up, your making the thread go way off topic.

Re-DL I like it  and now.....Heres your spam of cookies!
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

o and spelt cookie wrong you said Coockie lol
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:47:47 PM by Kratos »

Re-DL I like it  and now.....Heres your spam of cookies!
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

o and spelt cookie wrong you said Coockie lol

Im Dutch.

twix nice map. its lagey for my cpu but still a grat map. 10\10

I putted visibility on 5000 or something. If you want a No lagg version, change the visibility in MissionEditor to 500.

I know it, but there is something wrong with my sandmill house. I can fly though the walls and roof.

Torque constructor has those prefabs there for anyone to use,there is nothing saying do not use these,so as long as people are not saying they made it i have no problem with there use,and as for finding new textures,torque has about a dozen that come with it that are fine,people here do not realize that textures are sold,yes there are free ones but for a good decent one you have 2 choices,buy one or make your own.

as for you can pass though the walls you might have a collision,click collision and then click detail,also how are you saving your difs? i save mine as legacys  and test them right after i make them,i had big problems with pass though walls and seemed to have fixed that problem.

as for removing the structures i would not,any fool can make a map with no buildings or structures,we need more maps like vice city and san anderas

I putted visibility on 5000 or something. If you want a No lagg version, change the visibility in MissionEditor to 500.

max is 2000

Thank you so much. New favorite map.

This looks nice for a Medieval Build.

same here

Lags when i play on it anyway probably because of the bedroom and kitchen (btw whers the Bedroom?)                                                                                                                                                                 Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

omg