Author Topic: Sad news (I think); PTTA will not be updated anymore by Ytud (or at all).  (Read 2140 times)

well, I viewed the PTTA (Power To The Admin) web site, and thare was a thiny little message:

"I'm no longer going to update PTTA due to conflict among blocklanders who can't seem to read instructions. I still don't know who or if I will give PTTA to someone else. ~ Ytud"

well, people can still download PTTA, but updates will be a thing of the past. what do you think? write what's in your mind.

(of topic; if I made even one spelling or grammar mistake, im sorry, English is my second language).

He did this once before. Said, "i'm not playing and i'm taking my ball home with me" and 5 mins later he was back...

Its a shame a bit of feedback or critique makes someone give up, but if you can't take it, don't release it and ask for comments etc...

He did this once before. Said, "i'm not playing and i'm taking my ball home with me" and 5 mins later he was back...

Its a shame a bit of feedback or critique makes someone give up, but if you can't take it, don't release it and ask for comments etc...

never heard him saying it (maybe becouse I never knew him in person). but yes I think youre right.. but, do you know what critique people gave him? maybe it was "Nice mod dude, but you need to improve the X issue abit" or "Thats the crapyest mod I EVER saw". just exsamples that poped up in my brain.. you don't know (I gess) what people said to him and how

I think that PTTA (from what I saw) was a cool mod that had alot of stuff, its abit sad that he wont make an affort to continue developing it beacuse of those issuses.

ytud doesnt know how to accept constructive critisim, he has barely enough instructions on his website to get it to work, and ptta overwrites a bunch of stuff, meaning you have to re-write code sometimes.

Badspot

• Administrator
I think this falls under Rule 5.  Save the drama for your mama.