4 (57.1%)
body build
0 (0%)
event build
0 (0%)
New base
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: -AS- The Akuaski Clan  (Read 6885 times)

Its Just a Clan?
Jesus Christ.
No Harm done.

Is that good or bad (don't say bad you will attract the flamers back)

Its Nor Good or Bad,
im just sayiing that if this clan is so bad then why Bump it so much with lord tony.

Ethan you don't have  a clan thats better then mine so your in no position to say that
*locked with bumping*

You are blind. Very blind. Ethans clan has accomplished more than yours ever possibly could. This clan is bad, poorly hosted, and has a stuff ass attitude. You fail. Face up to that.

We are having attidude do to people like you flamming you should of seen our last clan topic we had to make a new on becuase the same six people spammed the stuff out of it. Please be nice or leave

Its Nor Good or Bad,
im just sayiing that if this clan is so bad then why Bump it so much with lord tony.
Thank you for not being overly concerned with the matter if this clan is good or not like the flamers.
Please visit our severs when there up again
Lord tony? what do you mean with lord tony?

All i wan't is to have aclan and let people who wnat to join make an app then join please don't flame there no reason to if you think its gonna fail so much then leave it alone and wait for it to fail there no need for flame and spam everywheres. Please just let us be this is a small nice clan. Besides i have to make sure that the clan stays alive becuase all the people in it like the clan and do not want it to fail so it's up to me as the founder/leader to make sure this clan stays alive. So i will do whatever it takes for my clan members and friends.

You know so many people think this is fail, that there is little hope of anybody DECENT joining.

Why not put this clan to rest, try and join another and redeem your name. When you have more experience it might be a good idea to rethink things.

You know so many people think this is fail, that there is little hope of anybody DECENT joining.

Icy's comebacks and insults are, well... Iceh.  :cookieMonster:

Watch people like "ZOMGFANBOI1103939230023923993 20" Joining this kid's clan and saying "ZOMG CAN A HAS ADMAN NAO PLEEZ!? I TAEK OVARCLAN AN IT IS TEH UBAR AWEZOME!!@#@!"

Please im not joking when i say leave me alone orthone soma and me are all experienced with events and building  and the rest of the clan is to. We have anough people to say that where a half decent clan that can stay alive even though there being given constant replies of  failling. We will not fail now please leave im trying to finish  orginizing the clan to make it look better and i can't do that if  i keep getting flamming attacks

forget you Fail safe activated locked with bumping*

Zombie  give it up and except that this clan is going no where and its going to get better and better until its exceptible anough to be amoung the other good clans but for now this clan will remain decent

im sure orthone is the best evet within the clan and i bet hes better then you hunter

Thank you for not being overly concerned with the matter if this clan is good or not like the flamers.
Please visit our severs when there up again
Lord tony? what do you mean with lord tony?

Take a guess who I am.

i did not say that  obviously anyone with half a brain knows that unforutunatly you can not act well  im locking this and switching to clan website version until you guys leave but the strange thing is you  are always he  and i geuss you have no life to go to huh?