Author Topic: My computer  (Read 7798 times)

I wouldn't be surprised if this topic reaches 50 pages.

to bad it isn't me and zombie moving to drama ill post link in a sec

Edit: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=45927.0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 10:36:30 PM by clone trooper55 »

Can you talk with better grammar? Its getting a little hard trying to figure out what you are saying.

Can you talk with better grammar? Its getting a little hard trying to figure out what you are saying.

His excuse is he is 19 and he types to fast to use grammar.

His excuse is he is 19 and he types to fast to use grammar.
lol good excuse right?

version 2 will be out by then end of the week since i have two days off  after tomaro it should be done by the end of the week

oooooh, you're going to get banned for that poll, and I'm going to laugh.

im still here and  it's for me to find out what people think stop with this off topic junk

oooooh, you're going to get banned for that poll, and I'm going to laugh.
What poll?

I have just noticed how similar this is to my models. The chair, the all in one desk, the screen style. Bullstuffting me.

I have just noticed how similar this is to my models. The chair, the all in one desk, the screen style. Bullstuffting me.
From who else but Clone.
Fail computer, fail clan Clone.
GTFO now.

stop with off topic crap  i didn't give you stuff to rate my computer so bite me and if you don't post in drama  and keep ruining my topics ill report you

I didn't steal the idea just  sparked my mind  unfourtantly i didn't feel like waiting and made v1 before i even made typing part. God i have alot of work too do for v2 if i have to make a  microsoft world type of thing

i must ask szomone to post a link to the set letter add on which i cannot find and  is the base of one of my programs without it i an't even do my email idea hey wait oh i better not say it somone will steasl it ill say it really quietim gonna make it so you can chat with other people on the sever through a type of typing thing  wich will make the words apear on the toher pearsons little computer screen and the other person can type back and it will apear on the other persons computer screen