Author Topic: oforget oforget oforget dow jones dropped like a rock oforget oforget oforget  (Read 6970 times)

Anyone hear the news? Dow jones fell 777 points, biggest drop ever in history.
House refused the $700 billion bailout plan. What a forgetin' waste.

tl;dr (lazy friends): WE'RE forgetED.

Welcome to the 1930's, may I take your order?

Welcome to the 1930's, may I take your order?
Yessum, can I have a double cheese burger, a small fries, and a small coke?

forget, now I have to deal with what my grandma had to. She has to do it all over again too.

Yessum, can I have a double cheese burger, a small fries, and a small coke?
Sorry sir, recent cutbacks in funding for the restaurants have resulted in major setbacks for the quantity of food we have. We only have 15 burger patties, a few cups of coke and a couple small boxes of fries.

Your order would be one fourth of a patty-cheeseburger, a couple fries and half a teaspoon of coke.

Sorry sir, recent cutbacks in funding for the restaurants have resulted in major setbacks for the quantity of food we have. We only have 15 burger patties, a few cups of coke and a couple small boxes of fries.

Your order would be one fourth of a patty-cheeseburger, a couple fries and half a teaspoon of coke.
Fair enough.... how much will that cost me?

As much money as it takes to fill up a Hummer.

Figures, right as we are doing a stock project in school D:

Anyone hear the news? Dow jones fell 777 points, biggest drop ever in history.
House refused the $700 billion bailout plan. What a forgetin' waste.

You realize that the last depression was caused by people stirring up a mass panic, right?

Losing your heads over this issue is pointless. Obviously you should be concerned, but panicking because the media finally found an interesting story relevant to everyone is about as useful as those idiots in the mortgage company giving high-risk loans to people who clearly couldn't afford to pay.

Much like the last depression, this crysis crCIA was caused by a lack of governmental intervention and regulation. Laizze Faire is great and all, but there are times when order and sense needs to be brought into business.

tldr: Stop bitching you morons. Most of you don't have to worry about money yet and panicking will only worsen matters.

Are we talking about stocks?

I'm going to buy a stock soon. Anyone want to suggest a good market and a good stock? If I get good money, all the popular people here get free IDs.

Anyone want to suggest a good market and a good stock?
not anymore

So if we are basically reset back to the 1930, are we going to have a repeat of the 1960's - 90's? If so, sweet.

Are we talking about stocks?

I'm going to buy a stock soon. Anyone want to suggest a good market and a good stock? If I get good money, all the popular people here get free IDs.
You're an idiot -_-
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 06:02:55 PM by Colten »

I want stocks in Blockland.  :P