Author Topic: You're all sappin' mah brain.  (Read 6083 times)

nunun I just checked, Broccoli has a total IQ of 17

yaaaaaaayyy! :D

yaaaaaaayyy! :D
That means your dumber than a vegetable though.

136, second highest. :D

Same thing for me. I'm sort of an intellectual I think. I like to think about things alot and question things of science.

I've always been like that :3

Heh, the same thing pertains to me.

Also, I have an odd tendency to find little tricks in numbers. For example, 7:14. Subract 1 and 4 from seven, then multiply that and 7. you get 14! 7:14! yay! My favorite number! 7, and then the multiple of 7, 14!

Also, I've been playing around a lot with what might be the physics of how parallel universes interact with each other. There would have to be "Leakage" (this is how gravity is formed, for you non-science people). Also, for you people who reading science magazines, I believe in the "big bounce". Very facinating, our world, isn't it?

Lastly, I love physics. When Im bored I'll work out some random thing. This includes air friction, inertia, "G's", and the effects of people. Very fun stuff to play around with in your mind. I have a whole transportation system in my mind that would go at 500mph. It would be for transit between cities.

Foo Fighters is the best band ever.

nu uh.
sky eats airplane bettar

151. No joke.

Inb4gaycreeprape

^^^ Randomness over

I say a lot of people are lieing due to the fact that the IQ of a genius is 130+. ~90 is average and 70 or so below is handicapped.

Inb4gaycreeprape

^^^ Randomness over
That made killed your "IQ".

I say a lot of people are lieing due to the fact that the IQ of a genius is 130+. ~90 is average and 70 or so below is handicapped.

OSHT, what am I? Remeber i has IP of 15

Lol, I never took an IQ test.

I actually did get a 136, I wasted a lot of my day but I went through it anyways. Also, 90 is seriously average? Wow, that really is a lot lower than what I presumed it was.

I hope you took a real IQ test, not a stuffty online one.
If I use the same stuffty online one both times does it still not count?