Author Topic: You're all sappin' mah brain.  (Read 6080 times)

If I use the same stuffty online one both times does it still not count?
Which one did you use?

I probably won't have the patience to finish it all anyway.

If I use the same stuffty online one both times does it still not count?
It does not.

I never took any form of IQ test but I'll lie and tell you all it was OVER9000!!!!!111!1!

But seriously don't believe the online ones there just trying to make you buy things/get a trojan downloader onto your computer. I may not have taken an IQ test but last year I got a 95 (highest non extra curricular activity mark) in science and I spent about one hour working on each project I was given, and I didn't study once, so I would guess I am pretty smart....

Rofl. Grade 7 or 8 science is like taking a walk in the park. If you really think about it, school is pretty much taking a walk in the park. You just need a lot of time and will. I lack the latter.

Time? Will? Sorry but those words aren't in my vocabulary XD.

I say a lot of people are lieing due to the fact that the IQ of a genius is 130+. ~90 is average and 70 or so below is handicapped.
The fact is, there are few real indications of someone's IQ on this forum.  So there is no way to know if someone is lying or not.  This holds true especially on the internet where people act in a way that they wouldn't act in real life due to the lack of any real consequences.

Well a rather good indication of intelligence is the way people post. Grammar, complete sentences, punctuation, words you have to look up just to know what they were talking about to begin with. Of course anyone can simply look up an online thesaurus to look smart, but most times they misuse the context and the smart people will pick up on that and call em out.

http://www.iqtest.com/
I used this one.

According to that site and the following statement:

I say a lot of people are lieing due to the fact that the IQ of a genius is 130+. ~90 is average and 70 or so below is handicapped.

I'm Einstein.

"Dear Partizan,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 134"

I took a few different ones online, and scored a 140 on each.

That made killed your "IQ".

Just because I have a high IQ means I have to be a perfect? I think not.

stuff i forgetin bumped this topic...

u r don mak mi hops drop D:

Don't worry everyone, it's normal for a female in this period of her life for her hops to drop to the lower part of her uterus.

We still love you Door, even if you are a 45 year old woman. :D

No...............

I hope you took a real IQ test, not a stuffty online one.

Point one out, the stuffty internet one gave me an IQ of 136, I think I'm dumber than that.