Author Topic: Can people from other countries buy Blockland?  (Read 1848 times)

Hi, I am an Australian and I was wondering, can people from other people buy Blockland? Also, if we can, how much does it cost in Australian Dollars? As well as this, how does one change their profile picture? (Never mind, found out how) Thanks for helping out a noob! :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:24:49 PM by ThatBurgerGuy »

Well I'm in NZ. Anyone can buy it anywhere. Google currency converter to get a precise cost.

It's the internet, You can buy anything. :O

It's the internet, You can buy anything. :O
You can download anything to.

Well I'm in NZ. Anyone can buy it anywhere. Google currency converter to get a precise cost.
New Zeland? If so, tell Home of Poi to hurry up with my socks  ~:|

Hah! Thanks guys. I just needed to know if Blockland will take my crazy currency. (OK, It's not that crazy, I just need to know if I can pay in Australian dollars, cause I don't like going to a currency exchange.) Anyway, it'll cost me $25.8185583 Australian dollars. Do you think I could just pay $26? That's assuming I do go ahead with buying this.

New Zeland? If so, tell Home of Poi to hurry up with my socks  ~:|

Lol wut. Im British so all that Maori clutter is just bull to me.

Hah! Thanks guys. I just needed to know if Blockland will take my crazy currency. (OK, It's not that crazy, I just need to know if I can pay in Australian dollars, cause I don't like going to a currency exchange.) Anyway, it'll cost me $25.8185583 Australian dollars. Do you think I could just pay $26? That's assuming I do go ahead with buying this.
Yeah rounding would be best.

Dude, you pay over the 'net. It automatically converts it.

Hi, I am an Australian and I was wondering, can people from other people buy Blockland? Also, if we can, how much does it cost in Australian Dollars? As well as this, how does one change their profile picture? (Never mind, found out how) Thanks for helping out a noob! :D

I believe someone here is an Australian besides you. I'm positive you can get it in Australia. You give money to Badspots Paypal account when you buy it from the internet, so it requires no shipping.

You can use whichever method you want, Blockland can be bought by anyone, anywhere.
If you have a credit card or something you can pay with online, you can use paypal and you will immediately get the key. If you have cash, send it to the address Badspot provides and you will receive your key when Badspot receives the money.

You can use whichever method you want, Blockland can be bought by anyone, anywhere.
If you have a credit card or something you can pay with online, you can use paypal and you will immediately get the key. If you have cash, send it to the address Badspot provides and you will receive your key when Badspot receives the money.
Check or money order, no cash.

Oh, really?
My bad. I was almost certain he accepted cash.

Badspot

• Administrator
If you pay online with a credit card or with paypal, the currency is converted automatically.

If you pay via mail you can get a money order in USD. 

I accept cash, but only US currency.  Do not send me crazy foreign monopoly money as I will not be able to spend it. 

Do not send me crazy foreign monopoly money as I will not be able to spend it. 

hehe thats what the practical use for an airport is!