Author Topic: Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.  (Read 5900 times)

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:14:51 PM by Spation »

Damn All you MotE Members! Your Aswipes Besides A few : Randy

Everyone Thinks Im A Noob I'm So Not A Noob Ask Nearly Any One That's Not In Your Clan Of Asswipes! You Mofos!

Your All Noobs Except Randy

Ok non MotE peoples, lets tell him what we think of him!

I'm in MotE so I can't comment but you know what I know already...

Ok I will say one thing. This topic doesnt belong in clan discussion numb nuts.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 03:38:47 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Even though i am MotE, i am going to comment...

1) Learn to insult, Is "You Mofos!" the best you got? PA-THET-IC.
2) Stop Speaking Like This! Do you know how loving annoying that is? VERY!
3) You ARE a n00b, So why don't you just admit that you are a n00b, And it will be over and done with...

N00B!

As they both said, you just got you ass pwnt. And For The Love Of God Stop Talking Like This. I've hated it since I saw your very first post. If you're using an auto-cap script(if one is even made) please turn it off.

Seriously, drops teh caps. And does that mean Barnabas and Freaky are asswhipes too? Hmmmm banned from their servers aswell I suppose. OMGWTFPWNT

Just because you suck at building and can't get into the clan doesn't mean you can insult the MotE clan.

Lol! Ain't It Very Annoying To Read This Bloody Post? Its Damn Annoying When People Do This So STOP IT!

Most MotE I've run into in the past were proabbly the better part of blockland society, they actually build, and usually they are successful at building complex things, I got nothing agaisnt them, and neither should you unles you have a better argument than "OMFG T3h MOTE SUXORZS SO MCUH@@ THEY BANNED ME!$!$!$@!"

Damn All you MotE Members! Your Aswipes Besides A few : Randy [/b][/u]

Everyone Thinks Im A Noob I'm So Not A Noob Ask Nearly Any One That's Not In Your Clan Of Asswipes! You Mofos!

Your All Noobs Except Randy.

1) You spelled  asswipes wrong.
[/b][/u]
2) A FEW = NOT 1.
3) Ha, you forgot "you"!
4) You forgot your period. But there are so many spelling and grammatical mistakes in this post that I wont take the time to sit and underline them all.

P.S.:

Just a little addition i would like to add to my post...

Omg that bottom picture is disgustiung but totally awesome!

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:14:59 PM by Spation »

Omg that bottom picture is disgustiung but totally awesome!
hehehe, found it on 4chan, its a fake though :<

the only mote i don't like is [MOTE]Predator, he gets bored and then forgets up peoples builds...