Author Topic: "Connection timed out"  (Read 2975 times)

Gah, i can't get on the game! when i press the connect button, a few seconds later a box pops up saying "connection timed out".

How do i fix this? is the server down? is it my firewall?

Please help.

it isn't your firewall, it is happening to everyone right now, just wait it out.

Oh ok, Thank you for your help anyway.

Cyclone.

Yea Im getting that too.   
Whats going on here? Is it updating?

Ok, it has been down way too long, something's up.

Yea what is going on guys? I mean its been on too long! I wanna play!  :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Badspot is bringing us something special perhaps. Even if he's not, pretend he is so you don't kill yourself out of frustration.

:( i guess its too late... i already slit my wrist..... :D

Cmon you're half way there! Next thing to slit is the neck </death-wish-on-other-ppl> but yea...whats up with the server?

I don't think It uses the master server, I'm pretty sure its his ip instead of even thinking about the master serv. btw, that was a quick 3 1/2 min reply

Well now you can kind of tell its not a update... its taking way too long. I have a feeling something might be wrong.

OK, here is the bad news, Badspot has gone to the other side...

Dear players, this is Eric's mother, I am sad to imform you that dear Eric is gone, he will be missed terribly. He has gone to the other side, and that is the way it is. No more Age of Time, sorry if it hurts, but we will get through it. It is true that Eric has gone to the other side of the street to play with a friend. That means no more Age of Time for 2 hours.
~ Sincerly, Mary Hartmen.

BahhhHHHHAHHHHAHHA!!!! ;(

rofl!!
.....i want my daily dose of AoT :cookieMonster:

Ok, now I can't even start it...