Author Topic: Blockintosh: The University *Construction*  (Read 2444 times)

University Of Blockland

I need builders. Lots of 'em. This project is going to be one crater of a build if completed. Also, when completed, there will also be a system where people can actually go and get their diploma.

Here is a screenshot of the front entrance. Its the only thing I've finished without destroying it because of my pickyness.

Sorry's to Beachbum for wrecking his entrance.

Looks good.

You've said that in two of my topics now.   :3

Try hiding all the spam in the front of the roof, Its ugly.\

Otherwise its ok.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 11:28:22 PM by darthvolga »

Rex

You should use larger bricks than those 1x1s on the roof...

Your Build's Have gotten Better and Better,
Nice work.

Try hiding all the spam in the front of the roof, Its ugly.

Its hard to fit all the bricks into that one area.

I'll love up your exterior. Finally, not a box. I'm hoping this will turn out to like a campus. Just contact me when you need your exterior loveed up, you have me on msn.

I'll help build I'm preety good with interiors and events will there be a server up???

I'll help build I'm preety good with interiors and events will there be a server up???

Yeah, there is going to be another server up in a few minutes. I'll notify you when.

Yeah, there is going to be another server up in a few minutes. I'll notify you when.
Offtopic:Hai Hunter
Ontopic:I'll be there :D

Want me to rebuild the entrance? It was completely unnecessary to delete it, I think i have to come and love it up with Cookie.

Want me to rebuild the entrance? It was completely unnecessary to delete it, I think i have to come and love it up with Cookie.
The command is /dryhump :D