Author Topic: Events based clans.  (Read 1651 times)

Just stop them. Now. We have enough.
BWP, MicroBlock, and Blockintosh are all not part of this. Every other disorganized unknown events clan is to be OOPAH!'d.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:41:28 PM by Gen. Nick »

blocknitosh and whatever the other one was weren't the first event clans. the first one that i know of that actually lasted for a little bit but broke up due to a fight was lab tech

blocknitosh and whatever the other one was weren't the first event clans. the first one that i know of that actually lasted for a little bit but broke up due to a fight was lab tech

Yeah, but Lab tech was almost as bad as your clan and was based around a build.

hmm ya i geuss your right. But still microblock and blocknitosh are really annoying. I ask to join micro block becuase i saw they had one more space left so i said  go look at my app its in hte gallery and icygamma replied back we don't take computer sorry.

I know it sounds stupid but if you think about it its handicapped that he/she said that. If  he/she makes computers all the time wh ycan't i make one for my app.

hmm ya i geuss your right. But still microblock and blocknitosh are really annoying. I ask to join micro block becuase i saw they had one more space left so i said  go look at my app its in hte gallery and icygamma replied back we don't take computer sorry.

I know it sounds stupid but if you think about it its handicapped that he/she said that. If  he/she makes computers all the time wh ycan't i make one for my app.

Because you have been constantly posting crap in the clan thread and saying Icy's computer sucks and yours is better. Also, you break at least one of the rules (No douchebags)

Just stop them. Now. We have enough.
BWP, MicroBlock, and Blockintosh are all not part of this. Every other disorganized unknown events clan is to be OOPAH!'d.
Firstly, Oopahs are to be posted in the Sheep Topic only. Oopah requests don't go in Drama.
Secondly, it's 20pt. Not 25.

WTF. Aren't you banned? >:(

meh. I dont see any difference between event based clans, DM based clans, and build based clans.since it relates to blockland, it works.

HOWEVER

If a poorly done clan come out of nowhere, being either 3 of these types...
OOPAH!

also to spation: OOPAH! is pretty much a blockland meme now.  :cookieMonster:

You didn't really make it up or contribute to its making in any way, so you can't decide if it's a meme or not... :/

There are things going on that we can not tell that let us not OOPAH! freely.

Thanks for not telling my clan to leave. @Clone friend: Blockintosh came as a genius idea. And if Icy is fine with another computer clan, that's fine with me. But NEITHER OF US ARE HAPPY ABOUT THE loving EVENT CLANS THAT STEAL OUR IDEAS. So just leave, why don't you?

If a poorly done clan come out of nowhere, being either 3 of these types...
Damn, I wanted to keep it Sheepy for a while, so it didn't lose its meaning.

Great, back to the loving drawing board.