Author Topic: Port:Ocean Plats plus Dark Version-names fixed for V10  (Read 13682 times)

topic moved to another post
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 11:02:15 AM by Mutantz »

I saw these on a server a little while ago, and YAY! More Dark maps! >:D

Remove the loving grass.

yea why is there grass in cement

Dont know who made this put here are your ported maps

Obviously no permission.

Obviously no permission.

who the hell are you? the freaking map police?,i look for the authors name before i port these maps, i started to port another map, sent the files to the author,who posted it without saying anything about the work i did,and you all praise them.

and i am an adult,i do not need permission to do anything.

the DEAD grass was in the original map,so its in this map,you dont like it,dont download it or play it.

wheres your port?

Just so you know, Wedge made it.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 04:48:20 AM by Svenne »

ok i agree about the non-tell of the author BUT I LOVE THIS MAP

media fire doesnt like me :(
it wont ever stop doing that blue striped rectangle for me

Just so you know, Wedge made it.

ok ill change it to show credit,i thought wedge made it but was not sure and did not want to give credit to the wrong person.

files changed to give credits.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:08:53 AM by Mutantz »

Obviously no permission.

No one needs permission to edit or port my maps. I've maintained this policy for a long time. It's in the best interest of everyone.

who the hell are you? the freaking map police?,i look for the authors name before i port these maps, i started to port another map, sent the files to the author,who posted it without saying anything about the work i did,and you all praise them.

and i am an adult,i do not need permission to do anything.

the DEAD grass was in the original map,so its in this map,you dont like it,dont download it or play it.

wheres your port?
Noob quote of the day.

I believe title changing is a bannable offense.