Author Topic: Stupid people: making the world a happier place since the beginning of time.  (Read 2448 times)

Quote from: Me
You type bad.
Quote from: My friend
Wat?

ITT: post times stupidity has brightened your day.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:29:53 PM by ladios »

Well, this is stupid, but it's more annoying then making the world happier.

During my first year university, my dorm proctors decided we'd all go and say hi and stuff to the girls in the girl dorms to be gentlemen-like or some stuff. Anyways it was more of a show and tell, some of the guys would go up and give flowers to them, while other braver souls would stand up and shout something like "All the chicks here are hot as forget" or something along those lines, others would formulate some witty response.

One of these "witty" statements didn't go accross all that well. This guy got everyone's attention and said:

I hear from all over the place that women here are the hottest in the province. Well, those guys lied...

He stopped for a bit, but didn't go on. I think he was trying to formulate something like "Those remarks do you no justice because you are the prettiest women in the entire loving world" or something like that, but he stammered and holy stuff did I laugh.

Edit: this was in front of something like 300 chicks btw

EPIC QUOTE "how do i say onomatepia" WTF??!!

EPIC QUOTE "how do i say onomatepia" WTF??!!

Was it said out loud in real life?

post times stupidity has brightened your day.
Agreed. Today one of the idiots of my class brought his history book to science.