Author Topic: A game reviewing show?  (Read 3120 times)

What is the point of constructive criticism in a review show? You think 1. the creators will actually watch it, and 2. they will care what you think/listen to you?

People listen to podcasts, don't they?

That, and the fact that I can't be the only one who wants a game reviewing show that has constructive criticism. It doesn't have to be boring as hell, just no bias or raping games through their minor flaws.

People listen to podcasts, don't they?

That, and the fact that I can't be the only one who wants a game reviewing show that has constructive criticism. It doesn't have to be boring as hell, just no bias or raping games through their minor flaws.
Like Yahtzee does? Yet he does it hilariously and just enough to piss people off for stuffs in giggles. I will have both constructive criticism and raping small flaws. But not majorly. If it is a good game that I personally like, it's getting a good review.

Just because you don't give constructive criticism doesn't mean you're being bias.

Just because you don't give constructive criticism doesn't mean you're being bias.
Actually, this is true. You could go on and on without giving any type of 'criticism' and the whole thing unbias and totally loving BORING.

Yes it would :cookieMonster:
So yes, I will be having a little of everything. I hope I can get it running before Christmas, because I have a special planned.