Author Topic: A game reviewing show?  (Read 3121 times)

I've had thoughts about making my own gamer review show, sorta like that Angry Nerd guy but without all the drinking and swearing. Also sort of like yahtzee's but without all the love and snake jokes. I'd do one every week, probably Sunday, and get my own website for it or let someone host it for me. If anyone wants to add comments, suggestions, questions, ect. feel free to do so.

Cool idea. Good luck though.

Cool idea. Good luck though.
Don't wanna add anything? Intro idea of some sorts?

Good luck.

Don't be like G4, don't do stupid loving lame ass celebrity picture cutouts and overused jokes. Don't try to act like a macho tough man if your going to be on camera. Make sure you copyright too.

Good luck.

Don't be like G4, don't do stupid loving lame ass celebrity picture cutouts and overused jokes. Don't try to act like a macho tough man if your going to be on camera. Make sure you copyright too.
I'm not going to. And at the end of every show, I have a credits sequence idea :D

I walk onto a screen showing a blank wall and pick up/toss away different slides of credits to the sound of the portal credits song for the lolz :D

And intro idea I have is where it fades in on a background of the game I'm reviewing, and I walk onto the screen, stand there for a minute and then walk off. Then it will turn to show me doing something else, depending on game, standing at a computer to do my show. I won't only do it at my computer though, and I'm going to need some good hardware.

Review all kinds of games even free online ones.

I always thought a game reviewing show with Constructive Criticism would be cool.

Review Blockland as your first show. Obviously.

Review all kinds of games even free online ones.
I will. Blockland will be in the first season, too. I will review it as I think about it and you can tell me what you think.

No I'm not doing it so I can be 'loved' here or to 'suck up', it's just a game I picked out to use.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Constructive Criticism
It will have that, and some bad-mouthed comments, even some thoughts I've had about the game that I think could make it better, funner, or more entertaining.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Let me post god dammit.

Review Blockland as your first show. Obviously.
I will, it's going to be in the first season.

Double toast;
anyone know of good cameras I could use for recording myself and the games I will be using that are OFF computer?

If anyone wants to add comments, suggestions, questions, ect. feel free to do so.

I have one! Include a picture of Warren in each episode. It will be like "Where's Waldo" except it's Warren and will help him become a meme faster. Having the hidden Warren can be good or bad. It'll be good because your show will have "rewatchiblity" so to speak, but it's bad too because this can take away some of the focus from your show. But anyway you do it, good luck. And as for the camera, go to WalMart or Target and check out the cameras there.

No offense but if you plan on posting it on the blockland forums I suggest you don't do blockland as your first show. You will be flamed... a lot.

Edit: what happened to living combine?

And as for the camera, go to WalMart or Target and check out the cameras there.
Like one of those cameras where it like, records TV and computer screens, and I can prop it just right so it only shows the screen and maybe a little bit of the TV.

No offense but if you plan on posting it on the blockland forums I suggest you don't do blockland as your first show. You will be flamed... a lot.

Edit: what happened to living combine?

I'm not going to, I've said again and again that it's in the first season.

@edit - tech problems.

double toast;

Nick needs halp and this is on page 2.

What. Yahtzee hasn't done a love or snake joke for ages.

also

credits to the sound of the portal credits song for the lolz :D

Oh god no, Come on that was like last year, Stop it
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:25:08 AM by tails »