Author Topic: Blockland V10 Crashing on Vista  (Read 1439 times)

Well ya, it keeps crashing, then Vista says "This program (blockland) did not run correctly when it first ran. Now running in compatibility mode..." and then nothing. I ran it as an administrator, and no I can't use an XP. Any fixes?

Ah crud forgot to mention it only happens when I hit "Start Server".

You uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.

yea, theres more bugs in v10 than there was in v9.... everything takes longer to load now, its driving me mad

If there is crashes download v10 idiot.

Guys badspot is fixfix with v10 stop complaining so early in the update

If there is crashes download v10 idiot.

You are the fricking idiot. Read the title. There are more bugs in V10 than there were in V9, which I am sure will get fixed eventually..

And to everyone else, I reinstalled it, no difference..

Badspot

• Administrator
Post console.log

Also I hope you've installed the latest drivers and have installed Blockland to the default location instead of somewhere moronic like my documents or system32
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:46:56 PM by Badspot »

Post console.log

Also I hope you've installed the latest drivers and have installed Blockland to the default location instead of somewhere moronic like my documents or system32

To the first part, way to do that please XD

To the second part, I may be stupid but I'm not that stupid.

I've got a Vista, it's not crashing because you're on a Vista. It's crashing because you have a crappy Vista.

I've got any normal vista, home premium with dual core and 2 GB RAM.. I really doubt it's because of a crappy Vista.

Uh wow... I was being seriously stupid and didn't restart my computer and now it magically works!