Author Topic: Chicks and vegetarianism  (Read 13851 times)

What he said except for the vegetarian part.

High metabolism.
I've noticed that.
I'll eat a bunch one day, and maybe even for a week, but... nothing.

I was at the doctor's maybe.... 8 months ago. They said I haven't been there for 14 months and I only gained 2 pounds. ._.

Vegetarian females are abstinate because they don't like MEAT.

HAHAHA. GET IT? MEAT!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOLno
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:10:57 PM by ChexGuy331 »

I will never understand you people who rail against the existence of vegetarianism as a personal lifestyle in a self-righteous manner just as much as you complain about how they are self-righteous against you.
i don't like the vegetarians that say save the animals, save the plants, at least the animals are dead BEFORE you eat them

HAHAHA. GET IT? MEAT!
I kind of chuckled a little. Also, abstinent. Lern2Family Guy.

HAHAHA. GET IT? MEAT!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, snakees.

Goddamnit those macro'd images with text always suck. If you can't figure out what's being said in the picture, you need to get off the internet.

meat is ftw. to bad my parents are "pre vegetarians". I can only get 1 3in. x 3in. porkchop

I'm almost 14 and I'm still 75 pounds...
Should I be worried? :o
The forget!? I weigh more than you and I'm 12 >:O

I weigh around 90lbs, and I'm 15.

It's because i'm about 5ft tall, and I don't overeat. I also have a long walk home from the bus stop.

Hey mexican stuff is good, like gordita :D. Gordita is epic

bet your ass, I like tortia chips and salsa.

People weighing that little isn't surprising; you're assuming they're average height and have an average metabolism.

I eat meat and I have high metabolism. There was this lunatic vegan at school protesting against the cafeteria lunch for "slaughter of animals".