Author Topic: Chicks and vegetarianism  (Read 13858 times)

Same here.

...and here some of the boyfriends started turning to them as well.

Lordy Lordy.

Humans have guts built to digest meat, which means protein in mass, which once meant a bounty of material for developing a more advanced brain, and here we are, the dominant creature.

Did Badspot not post a thing about how vegitarians eat stuff? Something along the lines of it getting onto the plants they eat or something like that. I absolutly love meat but only if it is not fish or chicken. I am sick of chicken and eating anything that drinks/breathes it's own piss just turns me off from eating.

anything that drinks/breathes it's own piss just turns me off from eating.

Cow piss in grass and they eat grass.

Cow piss in grass and they eat grass.
Pigs live in muddy sties, chances are they'll eventually get excrement mixed in, and will end up breathing it.

Fish piss in water and BREATH it and eat their stuff among other wrong things. I also think cows are smart enough to avoid eating grass they just pissed on. I can deal with piss a little but eating stuff is just wrong. I mostly eat beef.

Actually, if we ate all cows, golbal warming would be no problem anymore. They fart too much :O

Why does it seem like all most teen age girls are vegetarian? Is it just the chicks at my school or is it like that around you?

Actually, if we ate all cows, golbal warming would be no problem anymore. They fart too much :O
No, the demand for cows would be too great, thus cutting down forests for pasture space.

The girls in my school aren't vegetarians...I hope...

But all they eat for lunch is one apple and a few slices of cheese.

Bullstuff, you can maintain a healthy weight while eating meat. You know, it's part of our natural diet.
I'm almost 14 and I'm still 75 pounds...
Should I be worried? :o

What the forget skinny.
Go eat some meat.

I am sick of chicken and eating anything that drinks/breathes it's own piss just turns me off from eating.
May I remind you that almost every animal eats it's own feces?

No, the demand for cows would be too great, thus cutting down forests for pasture space.
I live in a plains area, and plenty of it is free space.
Trust me, they won't have to cut down forests anytime soon.

I'm 14 and am like 115lbs.
Though I'm like 5'4"