Author Topic: Ban Aliendu4  (Read 4411 times)

Just in case you don't know it, here's my ip:  24.222.124.189. I encourage you to ban me as I wouldn't be caught dead on one of your servers anyways.

Why do you all have problems with Couger? I don't and you know why? I'm not a jerk  to him.

There is really no way to ban cougar from the master server considering BS doesn't own it, individual mods could release the mod with his ip banned.

Hey men, and women. Cougar/Aliendu4 may have spammed some servers, may have been an ass, but if you look at every other game's forums, there is always that one person who acts the same. So, there is no reason for him to be banned. Hate me if you want, but he's been a cool person, except the racism(that's not cool) ever since I've met him.

Hes still a person with a horrible personality. He shouldn't be allowed to spread his bull anymore

Thankfully hes not in kool kids klub and who says all Asians look alike do we?

Notall asians look alike. Chineslook different from Indians. Anyone that says all asians look-alikeis a big loving dumbass

Wow are all u [USSR] guys still on that ONE fact that I spamed a [USSR] server ONCE about a month ago. Btw I am tribal DEAL with it, people have different view points in life and that is mine so wut. Also I am collecting [USSR] ips so I can just put them on my ipban list so i don't see you in my servers thats all. so theres an FYI for u.

actually, i hate you too, as you came in my server, spammed, flamed, left, repeat.
You're a total ASScigarette, you hear?

Notall asians look alike. Chineslook different from Indians. Anyone that says all asians look-alikeis a big loving dumbass
a big loving dumbass like cougar, duh :P