Author Topic: Ban Aliendu4  (Read 4369 times)

We all agree but Aliendu4 (76 Cougar) derserves to be banned from the master server. On more than one occasion he has spammed MULTIPLE servers and has pissed off everyone who has come in contact with him. He preys on clans, newbie servers, and dedicateds. I think weve had enough of his bullsh[i/]t and its time to act on it! Recently he spammed a small build I was working on, ghost bricked the area i was in, and acted like a complete ass. He joins servers with the plan to cause havoc, he now tracks USSR members and records they're IPs.
       He a threat to all servers and should be banned on site. He does nothing good but swear and yell out racial/ethnic slurs which bothers alot of ppl. He has shown no remorse for what he does, and blames his behavor on others.

He should be considered a threat to all servers.

nice ronin!
i agree, i bet 75% of the peple on the forum agree.

Aliendu4 has played Blockland for a long time, or at least, the name is old.

i think someone lit the fuse on aliendu's tampon.

Wow are all u [USSR] guys still on that ONE fact that I spamed a [USSR] server ONCE about a month ago. Btw I am tribal DEAL with it, people have different view points in life and that is mine so wut. Also I am collecting [USSR] ips so I can just put them on my ipban list so i don't see you in my servers thats all. so theres an FYI for u.

Wow are all u [USSR] guys still on that ONE fact that I spamed a [USSR] server ONCE about a month ago. Btw I am tribal DEAL with it, people have different view points in life and that is mine so wut. Also I am collecting [USSR] ips so I can just put them on my ipban list so i don't see you in my servers thats all. so theres an FYI for u.

Were done with you, theres no cover up you need to do. Weve had it with your Bull.

"im tribal so what"
wow....
you are such a bigot. read a loving book, you tribal piece of shiet! you spam, that's reason enough to be banned, and you're banning all ussr members even though they never spam, you're doing it out of spite and you're a petty little wanker with nothing better to do in his miserable life

Nothing to cover up i was just telling you ppls why the things are as they are dur FYI

lol EVERYONE on the forums hates you exept for peple who don't kow all thae facts, and it's not that hard to learn the facts is it.

And this is the face i put on when i don't care! its a game for all i care

You prove time and again you can't be trusted.

And this is the face i put on when i don't care! its a game for all i care
i know its a game, but people also put lots of work into the things they build, and SPAMMING SWASTIKAS all over the place isn't very nice is it?
please cougar do me a favor, "down the highway, not across the street."

why are you even here cougar. Everyone hates you.

Thats exactly why we are going to resolve this issue, were all tired of your mood swings and server vandalizations.

i would laugh so hard if he actually followed my advice!
i really would, im a horrible person and i know it!