Author Topic: Who the hell IS that?!  (Read 6735 times)

Ok, I searched Warren and got WARREN, looked at it, and just found "WARREN NEEDS TO BE AN EMOTE NOW"

Wtf? I'm not getting anywhere! Plus the search sucks, so I'm getting tons of stuff that's totally random as well!!!

WRB852 = WARREN.

NOW QUIT YOUR BITCHING.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

AH! Wait, I saw the word meme and googled it. So he's some computer geek who says "pwnage" and "noob"? I see, couldn't have expected anything more of that from you people...... -_-"

So he's some computer geek who says "pwnage" and "noob"?


Try THIS search. It goes to where you want to go!

It's WRB852's irl face that everyone plastered all over the place in an attempt to get Badspot or any other mod to make it into an emote.

Ok, one, looking at all four of those links, and still couldn't find anything more than a picture and some words about meme's.

and 2:

Awww, you're upset that a insulted your culture? I may be into anime, and yes I'm geeky, but your kind for some reason finds it necessary to have a huge ego and say strange words without vowels. I don't know why everyone has to act like this on blockland forums, they don't in the game. And trust me, I know several people at my school who act JUST like you people, and yes, they have good comebacks, but in the end just seem to want to find people worse off than them. Not to mention that they probably couldn't get away with saying these kind of things in real life, so they're much better off insulting someone who can't hurt them. Simple as that.

lol what the hell, did I hit a nerve or something?

It's WRB852's irl face that everyone plastered all over the place in an attempt to get Badspot or any other mod to make it into an emote.
What I mean is, where did it come from originally, did people really just put that everywhere because of one picture?

What I mean is, where did it come from originally, did people really just put that everywhere because of one picture?
Yes.

WRB852 posted a picture of himself somewhere, someone thought his face was funny, everyone jumped on the band wagon and started posting his face everywhere.

What I mean is, where did it come from originally, did people really just put that everywhere because of one picture?

You underestimate the blockland peoples.

lol what the hell, did I hit a nerve or something?
Pretty much yes. ^_^ I just get sick of people finding it so necessary to insult people, and the people at my school insult someone, and then run away screaming because their bark is worse than their bite. So it REALLY TICKS ME OFF when people like you comment with some of those annoying but oh-so-common words like "pwnage" or "face palm" or even worse "FTW"

You underestimate the blockland peoples.
Wow.... I REALLY didn't think people were like that.... that's a new record...

Well technically you insulted the whole forum first.

I see, couldn't have expected anything more of that from you people...... -_-"