Author Topic: LemurDeCatta-Yet another phail.  (Read 2778 times)

Guess what? Yeah, LemurDeCatta's gotten even lower o.o
Is that actually physically possible? Well apparently so, his new YouTube is ALemurProduction, apparently since everyone kept sending him hate mail after he did to them, he gave up, like the stupid little 11-year-old he is.
Discuss.
Oh, and for Otis/N0cturni/etc, this topic's about Lemur. Not me.
Edit:
Chris is back as Lemur Lord here. Get used to it, yes, he is back. I am not flaming someone who has not come back yet, congratulations.
IMPORTANT EDIT: He's tried to impersonate me with an email of exothehedgehog@gmail.com I am exothehedgehog@hotmail.com DO NOT GET TRICKED.
He tried to send me a "virus" which didn't work, and epicly failed.
Too bad he doesn't, obviously, know what Crash means.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x225/FJBM/Chrisfailsstill.gif

Originally, I was going to upload the pic here, but it was still too big.
Edit: I got his ID. 5983.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 02:50:36 PM by JDofPivot »

yey 4 u.

...Can someone explain to me why were trolling some random kid again?

Because he's an idiot

I sent him a hate PM, mentioning that he has blown his cover as anyone other than himself by choosing a name very similar to his old one.

Oh stuff, he's back. Looks like he's speaking e-tard to try and cover up the fact that it's him.

Can you seriously stop obsessing over this friend and go and do something useful, JD?

I agree I bet he's enjoying this stuff. Being written about in the drama section is my guilty pleasure (does that sound a little weird) it makes me laugh.

Ugh. Hopefully he won't be as much of an idiot.

Can you seriously stop obsessing over this friend and go and do something useful, JD?
Tell me, what have you done that's useful in the past ten days? That is any more important than warning the whole god damn community that this cigarette is back?

Because flaming someone who hasn't even come back yet is a hell of a lot more useful.

Both JDofPivot and Lemur fail.

Lemur does, but I don't think JDofPivot does. I don't know him too well though...

Read through a couple of his posts.