Author Topic: Come on guys!  (Read 3200 times)

Then how do you explain all thouse server which all so conviently happends to pop-up with a much be-hatred "SS SUX" While you were banned from the SS servers? (Look at the facts)

even if you have an ip you can't prove it's ytuds. even if someone named ytud comes to your server and the ip matches it could be someone impersonating him.

noone even knows if he plays blockland as ytud fo llac

Actually, since there was a Ytud registered on our forums, we kinda can match IPs.

Oh, and for no reason? If you think that, that's your opinion. You're entitled to it.

I am very disapointed if you did this ytud did this.. This is where anger goes to far, if there is someone you don't like, ban them from your server (which I still don't suggest), but don't spam other people's servers, including garagegames's master server. Whoever did this, this is the activity that starts major problems, these problems should be handled by talking between the people having problems. I could also relate this to script spamming in servers, though, the instances I'm thinking of have some good back up reasons that arn't all revenge :)