Author Topic: Come on guys!  (Read 3175 times)

Why are ppl doing this this is stupid whats with SS anyways its a fine clan.

NOTE:Its Just A Game.

From what I've heard, it's Ytud.  Who, conviently enough, denies it.  Apparently, he got banned from the [SS] Servers, and is now taking it out on them.  However, that's not first hand info there, so take it as you will.  I'm sure that someone more knowledgeable than I will be able to clarify this for sure.  Mouser X over and out.

It is done by Ytud (Hit ~ and check their IPs for proof). A large amount evidence has been gathered that he has impersonated an Admin and spammed the server on seperate occasions. If I read correctly it is not that hes angry that we banned him but more that I have accused him of doing such things. The IPs recorded from these events appear to be Ytuds and many people have witnessed him doing such things on our forums. Now put yourself in my shoes. Would you believe one person who you have had many troubles with in the past or believe the several other people who saw him do such things including a couple of Server admins? I think the choice is clear. I could go on and on about what evidence we have but meh.

Quick summary: I accused Ytud of doing some stuff with info to back it up, I ban him from the forums and servers, he gets pissed and creates a bunch of servers to show whos boss....or something.

Below is a full chat log between me and Ytud.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:48:05 AM by KINEX »

even if you have an ip you can't prove it's ytuds. even if someone named ytud comes to your server and the ip matches it could be someone impersonating him.

noone even knows if he plays blockland as ytud fo llac

He plays as his forum name, he used to go on redco scman's server and harass Couger

If you saw the servers suddenly appear again today that would be due to the fact that I banned Ytud once again.

wow... all respect i once had for ytud is now gone.

If you saw the servers suddenly appear again today that would be due to the fact that I banned Ytud once again.
failed to mention that it was for no reason, but i guess that's what happenes in this country these days, only parts of the story are released to make the gov... i mean admin look good.

so the man himself(partly) decides to show up...

(not impressed)

don't know, don't know you so i'm not impressed, you still have lots of opertunites to turn my head away from whatever you would say taht would couse doubt about the evidence at hand. Its up to you.

I have no idea what you just said, please rephrase that.

nevermind, i've no idea how that came out, just forgot what i said and contine with the topic at hand. :cookieMonster:

nothing to continue with, i never impersonated anyone, which is what i'm accused of, i'm not going to post anymore on this topic. Have a nice day.