Author Topic: Gravity Propelled Explosive Ordinance Devices. (Update v1.5)  (Read 24752 times)

Is there a key binding to drop them?
Left Click.

It's very complex.

Needs cluster bombs.. Screw treaties, have 2 second reload bombs that explode into three after 1 second. And some real carpet bombing, the normal ones are too slow, have one that launches 5 at one go, then a longer reload.

Left Click.

It's very complex.

What if I want to shoot while in a vehicle?

What if I want to shoot while in a vehicle?

You don't need to use left click to drive. And you can only shoot them while in a vehicle.

Needs cluster bombs.. Screw treaties, have 2 second reload bombs that explode into three after 1 second. And some real carpet bombing, the normal ones are too slow, have one that launches 5 at one go, then a longer reload.
These are balanced very well, they move slow so people actually have a chance to move. In Version 2 I am hoping to have ClusterBombs.

this is the epicness of all

Do CTRL W.

That drop's your weapon, but you aren't accualy using it.

you should make a Self Delete bomb that kills every one near by

What we need now is an aeroplane that has two modes of flying- Normal flight and "bombing" flight which slows the plane down so that we can bomb, and changes the camera to the bottom of the plane to see the destruction.

I used to drop HE Gernades now this is what im gonna drop!

When I tried it in someone else's server, firing while flying quickly can self-destruct your plane or kill passengers. (In stunt plane and biplane, occasionally)

EDIT: Also, the firing sound plays whether you're in a vehicle or not, but nothing actually appears.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 05:09:06 AM by Space Guy »