Author Topic: Gravity Propelled Explosive Ordinance Devices. (Update v1.5)  (Read 24943 times)

Yes, the bombs always fall at the bottom of the player, so you can't fire them when at an angle. As long as you're not swirling around while bombing, you'll be okay.

Also, that isn't much of a bug.What the forget are you talking about?It's just what I do.

you -.-

Exelent, only the a-p bomb flies ahead of you when you drop it, but sill awesome!

Exelent, only the a-p bomb flies ahead of you when you drop it, but sill awesome!
It's supposed to. It's an Anti-Personelle Bomb, it inherits more velocity.

i tried this yesterday and i like it, but i think we need something like this on a slightly smaller scale so we can use it on ground

i tried this yesterday and i like it, but i think we need something like this on a slightly smaller scale so we can use it on ground
wat.

Great work,

I Hope to see a fuel bomb for a Nuclear bomb

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Rampage of  :cookieMonster: ate all the cookies D:

When i launch the bomb slowly from a turret I made, at a certain point, you can no longer see the bomb.

All you can see is the waves coming off the back of it.

The gravity rocket doesn't do this though...

Is this supposed to happen?

When i launch the bomb slowly from a turret I made, at a certain point, you can no longer see the bomb.

All you can see is the waves coming off the back of it.

The gravity rocket doesn't do this though...

Is this supposed to happen?
It's something with the LOD, I'll try to fix it in a future update.

i couldent get it to work plz explain.

oh my god thank you so much! I can finally add some stuff to my war base build

hey nice you had this in youre server o andplz let me be on youre team lol

Good weapons against the zombies! One cookie for you!  :cookie:

Gravity Propelled Explosive Ordinance
GPEOD's.
What exactly happened to Devices? x3
They're good though. Very nice.