Author Topic: awsome build that i want to do  (Read 3531 times)

four words one dash three dots

RESIDENT EVIL MANSION...BE-HOTCH.i realy REALY wanna do a big build of the mansion from one(not the remake) ive been lookking at blueprints of it and i want to get a team up tp help me.it should be pretty hard cause i wanna put some puzzels and maybe some bots in,if your intersted plz contact me,i think my  e-mail is open to view. im out,peace

OmG lrn To SPl PEPllol I cant undrsTan U

ok,i was in a hurry then um,if you want my e-mail or wanna help ,or wanna put some POSATIVE... i repeat POSATIVE!!!...hold on one more timePOSATIVE feed back ask me and ill glady give it to you,and yes i have msn and only msn

and just for laughs,i made a cookie monster hoodie yesterday,but it washed off yesterday when i did laundry (crying emote)

*cough* *coughcough* *hack* *barf* finds  :cookieMonster: in barf

D'oh.......yeah i need to pay attention,but does anyone wanna do this build or not?

sounds like it would be fun. only thing lacking is all the sweet textures this game dont have.

you can easily, i reapeat, EASILY make textures for blockland. if what you want is a terrain texture you can simply add it to the terrains folder.
another way to get custom textures is to add them to the spraycan cs and put the pics in the bricks folder. I think. then the pics will be painted onto any brick you paint with the spraycan, while that pic is selected. I hope.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 09:37:22 AM by gizmo »