Author Topic: [TF]-clan  (Read 3379 times)

Hi All I made a new clan named [TF]              The Forsaken        Well my clan has a uniform too so we are like ninja clan lolz. Uniforms is samurai helm RED and skin RED (if you want then armor or samurai armor RED) !!!! The clan is based on building as art and team death match. owr symbol weapon is Katana  :cookieMonster:  fear us :D  :cookie:  my clan is waiting for allyngs and deathmatches also recruiting. The max player list is 18!!    One rule is that dont be younger than 11.    Ok thank you guys and have a cookie  :cookie:                                                                           

D:We make clan wars and other
D:Owr Weapons Symbol is Katana
D:We wait for allainces and recruits
D: everyone in owr clan are on the same level not like lvl1 member or recruit and blabla

Leader [TF]-Truth
Members:
[TF]-LittleMonk-
[TF]-Jamie-
[TF]-Disco-

« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:36:16 PM by Truth »

two questions:
how long have you been playing blockland?
and
is this a noob clan?

ive played blockland about 9-11 months and its not a noob clan only 1 of my members is well not good player other know how to use wands and i think im gona kick that player his 8 too :S i just founded out!!! no i think its not a noob clan we have server on always and we build for tourist xD

Face one question what u mean with the noob thingy do you meen all things like players, building skills waepon skills ETC? well we have those skills and we are waiting for people and we train who dont have skills if we have time!!!   

oh just clans that spontaiusly pop up then die fairly quickly, with no building skills and possibly spamers

your quick to notice Facechild :cookie: 4 U

well i think(hope) my clan will not die it depends by members and theyr free time. 100% Absolutly we are not spammers and that guy who spammed in SS is on mad CRACK :cookie:      i think his a guy who didnt get into my clan or is just an mad man ....