Author Topic: Clan -=MPU=- JOIN  (Read 5383 times)

-=MPU=-
if you want to join MPU plz emal me at Skylord123@hotmail.com

if you join i will help you and you may have my admin pass any time you want  ok so plz jion MPU

MPU=Make PPL Unhappy    we probly are going to change the name :S but any ways notify me to join and you have to play blockland or blockland1.5  blockland1.6 and RTB  ok i have almost them all but BL 1.5

WOuld this be a clan that spamms servers to make people unhappy?

no not realy but its a good clan i have made this clan on other games and it gets ppl fast so realy we dont

WOuld this be a clan that spamms servers to make people unhappy?
if you are thinking we spam srvers your wrong we dont you can but we wont and dont care if you do

SpongyBrain has joined MPU today  :cookieMonster:

the mighty hammer and swift sicle will crush the campitalist noob clan :cookieMonster:

i think you dont know the definition of noob if you call us it :cookieMonster:

*correction* "newbie"
all too common mix up.
you need some sort of a rep before you start a clan.

well if you want to comment plz go ahead but i dont realy care wat you say :cookieMonster:

well as of right now you have eight posts, six of which, are in this topic.
i have never heard of you or your clan and you have never posted a build.
with all the facts in plain sight, i can see that this is a newb clan.

ok you can call are clan newb

TODAY dead-at-zero joined are clan so  :cookie: for him  :cookieMonster:

You should get known around the forums before you start a clan otherwise this clan wont take off well.

and that sentence  if u join u always get admin pass and join everybody plzzz????   ROFL if u say that then u r a total newb !!!  first time i cee a post when a clan leader says PLZ join ? newb      AND Wtf that MPU means?   M(N)oobs Pown U   ?!?  haha
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 07:40:16 AM by Truth »

you also say things like u and r when "u r a total newb !!!"...