Author Topic: Blockland NEWS channel(Put Blockland news up)  (Read 3709 times)

The Blockland NEWS posts News of Happenings/events on Blockland that are interesting.Any storys you have on blockland,just post the images and or texts and they will be put up ASAP.

CURRENT NEWS:

Story:The sad yet concerning story of people really annoying others.We got reports of this person named german zombie who said that Badspot(Administrator) Sucks.He also stupidly made a build with print that says BADSPOT SUCKS.Badspot,i feel sorry 4 you.
(Personaly i think badspot is the best!)
_____________________________ _____________________________ ________
PICTURES:

NONE

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:16:10 PM by Crusader101 »

Your losing viewers very rapidly!

Brave camera man Lil Nick Films documentary about the terrifing

Hurricane Blocktina

Pic:

.. THIS JUST IN: NO one cares!

The Blockland NEWS posts News of Happenings/events on Blockland that are interesting.Any storys you have on blockland,just post the images and or texts and they will be put up ASAP.

CURRENT NEWS:

Story:The sad yet concerning story of people really annoying others.We got reports of this person named german zombie who said that Badspot(Administrator) Sucks.He also stupidly made a build with print that says BADSPOT SUCKS.Badspot,i feel sorry 4 you.
(Personaly i think badspot is the best!)
_____________________________ _____________________________ ________
PICTURES:

NONE

No.

finally one of Badspot's famous NEWS FLASH's?

We then go to the streets to interview people about crap that dosen't even make sense !Well welcome to the peice of crap lying punk ass queers that tell you LYES  Fox News :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:52:21 PM by Blocklandman111 »

We then go to the streets to interview people about stuff that dosen't even make sense !Well welcome to the peice of stuff lying punk ass gay cigarettes that tell you bull stuff.  Fox News :D

I USED 3 SWER WORDS AND MADE FUN OF FOX AM I COOL

When then go live to Yuki where he is flaming a noob to DEATH and admin wanding his builds to no repair. Oh no! he's coming closer NOOO YUKI PLEASE NO!       Radio and Camera is cut off by admin wand. Im sorry they didn't make it.

The post by Lil Nick is the kinda stuff we want not gay crap like SOME of yous put up.NO  :cookieMonster:

Hurricane Blocktina

Pic:
Soz lil nick i need to use my broadband modem to post pictures,my network is all stuffed up.

Stocks tumbled more than 700 points today as recession fears resurfaced after a weaker-than-expected retail sales report and dour comments on the economy from Ben Bernanke and another Federal Reserve official. The credit market showed some signs of easing, but the improvement failed to reassure investors, CNNMoney.com reports.

http://www.cnn.com/

Epic failure of large proportions detected.

Hurricane Blocktina

Pic:

not even worth joking or parodying... not right at all

not even worth joking or parodying... not right at all
Yes it is, it makes it even funnier that it's controversial.