Author Topic: MW CLAN WEBSITE UP!!!  (Read 11737 times)

Weed Man

The address is:
http://www.forumcityusa.com//index.php?&mforum=mw
you dont have to be MW the come and sign up
Later

can we sign up if we hate mw?

That is the ugliest message board colour scheme I have ever seen.

probly cause mw sucks mouse teets..........

MW is pretty a pretty bad clan/club/organization. Just a bunch of noobs that throw you in volcanoes, and there leader is a crybaby.

The forums are so ugly.

"Hey guys, look at my new stick!!! I got it for free and I can hit people with it and give them no chance whatsoever!!! Lets go make fun of a powerful clan!" Said mcase.

Btw we already have a topic and don't know why this one was made.

"Hey guys, look at my new stick!!! I got it for free and I can hit people with it and give them no chance whatsoever!!! Lets go make fun of a powerful clan!" Said mcase.

Btw we already have a topic and don't know why this one was made.

Powerful? Mabye in numbers, but all you're members a noobs, so I don't give a stuff.

Weed Man

hey was talking about you noobs that are cops cuz you get nothing out of it         HAHAHAHA   Noob :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

the armies are growing in srength MW members be warned

the armies are growing in srength MW members be warned

wtf does that mean?

It means everyone hates MW clan and it will be destroyed in the coming days....o and everyone hates warrior too.

Weed Man

It means everyone hates MW clan and it will be destroyed in the coming days....o and everyone hates warrior too.
And eveyone doesnt hate you?!?!?!?! :cookieMonster:

No what are you talking about the only people that hate me are mw clan members.

Weed Man

No what are you talking about the only people that hate me are mw clan members.
you sure about that buddy, take a look around.